Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:12:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

15 Storeys High S2Ep1-6 BBC3 10 April 10:10

Started by bomb_dog, April 10, 2004, 11:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb_dog

For all those who missed this excellent comedy, BBC3 have managed to find time in their busy schedule of 'Little Britain', 'Nighty Night', '3 Pints of Lager...' and 'Kylie/Bono's Millions' repeats to actually re-show the whole second series of the (now apparently cancelled, so this is your lot!) 15 Storeys High.

Its on from 22:10 to 01:10, so that should nicely fill a E180 video for posterity. I missed some of these so I'll definitely be taping it.

How they have only shown this once so far defies comprehension, given how little programmes they have to offer. BBC Radio 7 puts on old(er), less frequent repeats, why can't they do the same to BBC3? Its a missed opportunity.

Lets hope 15 Storeys picks up some viewers and fans when its shown on terrestrial, as it eventually will be, seeing as BBC3 seems to be a test bed to see which timeslot they should eventually put the programme on when it moves to BBC2. More please!

Nice!  Thanks for the, er, "heads up" I think the kids are calling it these days.

mr rou-rou

thanks v much, I just want to blow a raspberry at whoever poo poo'd me when I asked if they would all be repeated in one night.

pffffttt to whoever you are ;)~

Darrell

Eurgh, I've got your spittle all over my face now.

Bellscab

Are any tech-minded people out there able to do a capture thingy of this? Just watched the entire first series back-to-back for the first time, in a chronically hungover state and realised just how brilliant it is.

bomb_dog

QuoteAre any tech-minded people out there able to do a capture thingy of this?

Off out on a pre-arranged pub meet-up, I've set the video and so I hope it works. Failing that.... lets hope there is someone who knows how to do it!!

Darrell

There are already captures of all of series 2 about.

Papercut

Thoroughly enjoying this, I missed 1/2 of them first time round.

Cancelled? Criminal. Best new comedy in years.