Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This Guy is Wrong

Started by @ssmaster, April 11, 2004, 01:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

This guy is a bloody pedo, he has created a website 'shrine' to the actress who plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies and has a countdown to her 18th birthday plus other truly disturbing stuff.

http://jasonkill.com/hermione/about.htm

His poem to Hermione

QuoteHermione, oh me, oh my
Oh my, oh me, for you I'd die
You charmed me with your wand and smile
And I've loved you for a long, long while
You raise your hand so high in class
I'd take you on a date, alas
You're not quite old enough and yet
My heart burns for you like a smoldering sunset

Oh he does have a guestbook BTW

butnut

If his name is really Jason Kill, then the police won't have to look too far...

mr rou-rou

can't he shag her at 16? if she fancies him like :/

I don't even want to read that site, there's another one (or it would appear a few) for the Olsen twins
http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp
http://jdigital.pyoko.org/olsen.php
http://www.chasebrown.com/olson.htm
+ more

Lolitaplex they call it in Japan, we need to start locking away kids or at least dressing them like frumps, mmm flumps~

Marcus Or Relius

His guestbook is funny to read, although

Quote from: "A guestbook signee"FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE PEDO FREAK!!!

gets a little boring when it reaches a thousand repetitions.

Why is he counting down until she's 18 anyway? She's British, our age of humping consent is 16. We're enlightened like that.

EDIT: He's got a pic of her with her head cut out and pasted onto Christina Aguilera's body "so that I could see what Hermione will
look like when she turns 18. The verdict? Dead sexy!" No. The verdict? This cunt can't mong.

mr rou-rou

it's bad if there's an age of consent website

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Spain, 13!! 13!! the brutes!!

Oh we're off to sunny sunny Spain sing pae-do-a-phila

@ssmaster

Heh, the guest book is the only good thing to come out of that site.

If I didn't know better I would of thought this was written by a VW

QuoteTo my fellow pervert,

I am able to sympathize with your interest in a young child, but I recomend that you focus your efforts on young Harry Potter. If I was still living in my Neverland Ranch I would have had him over to perform some magic of my own. I would have showed him my wand and would have asked to play with his.

Perhaps it is in your best interest to keep your infatuation of her to yourself because look what has happened to me. No countdown will prevent your deepest desires. Maybe you should castrate yourself to prevent the inevitable of you getting caught and being sent to Prison where you will be the "taker" and not the "giver".

Best of Luck,
Michael "MoonWalking" Jackson

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

On a vaguely related note, I saw, or rather my friend did and pointed her out, Emma Watson in Oxford town centre outside HMV with some of her chums.

Good diversity of opinions though:

QuoteWHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!WHAT A GAY FAG!

to:

QuoteFirstly, introductions all round. My name is [removed to protect dolphinlovers], musician, pre-vet student and Delphinic Zoophile. People are often wondering just what the hell zoophilia is. Zoophilia is best described as a love of animals so intimate that the person (and the animal) involved have no objections to expressing their affection for each other in the sexual fashion. This is not to be confused with bestiality, where a person forcefully mates an animal, without their consent, and with no mutual feelings whatsoever. This is something that I would never do to a dolphin, since I love them dearly, and treat them with the same respect that an honest husband would have for his wife and children.

Some who got confused between this and the Society for Humping Dolphins site.

Eh?  There's no way that's for real.

Mister Six

Oh come on, this obviously isn't real. I mean, look at this bit:

Quote from: "Paedo Purvis"I love books, as you already may have guessed I was always using my wits to get my friends out of trouble. One night at a D&D role-playing game party in 6th grade, my friend Joey spilled Dr. Pepper all over the couch. I used a special mixture of baking powder, salt, and ground oregano to bring out the stain. We'd always argue over which soft drink had the most caffeine. Those were good times.

I'm just waiting for someone to mong Rats's face into that picture.

weekender

To be honest, I'm waiting for her to turn 16 as well.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "weekender"To be honest, I'm waiting for her to turn 16 as well.

Why? Are you going to buy her a birthday card?

weekender

Yes.

Then I'm going to try and fuck her face.

Marcus Or Relius

I got dibs on her bum-cherry.

Arf arf, that sounds quite rude!

Sam

I bet lovemaking with her would be...spellbinding. You know, a magical time.

Someone shoot me.

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

Bet she knows how to use your magic wand.

Doctor Stamen

I'm just shocked that the fifth picture down in the gallery hasn't been monged yet.

TraceyQ

Single bed. Figures.

Pervy Cunt.

Yeah, I've got a bit of a thing for her as well, in a "oh god, I'm a paedophile" kind of way. But I'm only 19, so it's not THAT sick yet.

Crazy Penis

That's the first thing in ages that has made me feel sick, because she doesn't look too different from my younger sister, except my sisters head is more oval.
Those other two though. That's different. My sister doesn't look like twins.

weekender

How old's your younger sister?  Got any pics?

Oh I'm sure there's something a bit unlikely about that site, are we certain it isn't a joke?

Jaffa The Cake

Gotta be a joke

"OK class, who wants to go out on a date
with Jason when you turn 18?"
Can't be real.

Rats

She's pretty cute, a bit too old for me. That site shouldn't be allowed, the fucking wierdo granny frigger.

Hairy Chin

Are there any internet weardo catchers that can go round his house with a big net and take him off somewhere?

Fucking oddball.

Actually change that to 'fucking sad oddball', just read this comment...

QuoteI even named my computer mouse Scabbers after Ron's pet in the Harry Potter books. It's really fun

Yeah, whee!

wooly

Didn't a certain national tabloid do a similar "countdown" to the legal age of Charlotte Church, ironically at the same time it was "outraged" at the Brass Eye special?

Or was it Britney Spears?

I know I am right somehow.

Crazy Penis

Quote from: "weekender"How old's your younger sister?  Got any pics?

I'll see if I can find any where she hasn't been 'defaced' by the last guy that borrowed them.
She's 14. Got a funny right knee just like me too.

weekender

Quote from: "wooly"Didn't a certain national tabloid do a similar "countdown" to the legal age of Charlotte Church, ironically at the same time it was "outraged" at the Brass Eye special?

I believe it was the Daily Star, who ran an article on how much 15 year old (at the time) Charlotte Church's breasts had grown.  On the same page as an article condeming the BES for paedophilia.  I think it was scanned in at some point, let me check.

Des Nilsen

Here's that weird/disturbing mong thing...

Quite, quite fucked.

-

gazzyk1ns

The Daily Mail did a similar thing to the above-mentioned hypocracy, they had an article condemning the BES for paedophilia on one page and I think on the opposite page, "exclusive photos" of the 11/14 year-old daughters of some royal woman in skimpy bikinis on a yacht somewhere.