Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glue - get on the telly. Possibly

Started by Lt Plonker, April 11, 2004, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

The Paramount Comedy channel has launched this new thing called Glue, where you can send in any thing creative - be it JPG, MP3, Flash etc and they'll whack it up on their site. If it's good enough they'll air it on the channel!

I know there are lots of talented and funny people here, so I thought someone would like to give it a go.

I'm planning to finish off my Fly animation, at last, to see if they'll play that, or at least a bit of it.

http://www.paramountcomedy.co.uk/glue/index.asp

Does anyone plan to send anything off?

weekender

I would like to trot out the usual arguments about lazy televsion executives stealing other people's ideas etc, but I'm too lazy to do so.

untitled_london

QuoteI would like to trot out the usual arguments about lazy televsion executives stealing other people's ideas etc, but I'm too lazy to do so.

seconded

(too lazy too say what he said)

:P

Lt Plonker

Oh well. Just a thought, anyway.

I get the feeling that I'm the sort of person that'd sell a cow for magic beans.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Rats

Come on, there must be a few deluded wank stains on here clawing for fame. Isn't Mundays writing a sitcom for the BBC? Maybe he'd be interested. Wasn't Nelly telling us that old mundays had no faith in his abilities to make people laugh? Look what a little bit of encouragement can do! Go Mundays! Yay! Tosser. mumble mumble mong me as a fucking pig mumble

Nearly Annually

weekender

What kind of feeling?

I'm sure that's a song, you know.

The Plaque Goblin

When I saw that yesterday I immediately thought of you lot. What a glorious opportunity for you all to...

oh well.