Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Goldfish comic strip pleaaaase

Started by hoverdonkey, April 12, 2004, 11:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoverdonkey

I don't know if you people do requests, but I have one anyway.

I wanna start doing a little comic strip - just two or three cells at a time - featuring two goldfish (Bubble and Bobbin) who opine on world events for my site.

I only want it to be basic stuff, much like south park, but me being me, I'm rubbish at all this. So, does anyone fancy a quick crack at it. I know this is cheeky, but it should be a piece of piss for you lot.

It's just two fish in a bowl with some space for some text. Could even be a photoshopped style. Yes, actually, I quite like that idea too - opportunity for surreal quality there. Cartoon or photoshopped fish and tank would be ace then.

Cheers in advance/OK I'll fuck off then

mook

Fish in tanks are Horsegun's territory aren't they? Or is it just verical ones?

Are we allowed to use naughty words? What size do you want the strip to be? Can we put cocks in them?

Why have I got so many questions?

fanny splendid

Santa's Boyfriend

I seem to remember there being a site somewhere where you could cut and paste your own comic strip from the bits and pieces they had there.

One example posted here (from the SVM archive)

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"I seem to remember there being a site somewhere where you could cut and paste your own comic strip from the bits and pieces they had there.

bwahahaha i forgot about that!!!

link ahoy!

http://www.stripcreator.com/

fanny splendid

fanny splendid

hoverdonkey

Sensational Fanny. So to speak. They are ace. Thanks very much indeed. I'll put a 'by Fanny Splendid' in the corner

fanny splendid

Do you want the .psd file so that you can play around with the individual elements?

Or I can post a bigger jpeg with little or no compression, and with blank speech bubbles?

Edit: here you go jpeg 800x600 (80k) and photoshop file (2.8Mb)

@ssmaster

Heh thanks for the psd file Fanny. Here is what I did...

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "hoverdonkey"It's up here Fanny. Cheers

I'm impressed!

Santa's Boyfriend

sproggy

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Quote from: "hoverdonkey"It's up here Fanny. Cheers

I'm impressed!

Ditto.  Very professional, might even swing me pants about a bit in your forum.

hoverdonkey

Thanks very much. I'm no expert on web stuff but have just taught myself Dreamweaver over the last couple of months. It's not flashy or nowt but  I'm dead pleased - I've spent enough time on it outside of work. Always looking for new writers etc if anyone's interested.

sproggy

My first animated gif, thanks to some help from fanny