Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:41:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Me.

Started by johnjohn187, December 29, 2007, 05:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnjohn187

Me.
I made this and put it on youtube about a year ago. The little feedback i have had was positive, but thought id put it on here, for "y'all to vibe wit'"

I suppose what i'm trying to say is, i respect your opinions, and therefore welcome them. But please bare in mind, i'm easily reduced to tears, and any negativity may result in, what i believe is referred to as "flaming". I jest, i jest.

Edit - I've just changed the title of this thing because of a well made point in the tags. It was an easy set-up wasn't it! Thank you for resisting the urge :-)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3JZxWcFCB8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>

Baxter

The content and wording is funny but the tone it's delivered in could do with a little more polish perhaps a few more runs to make sure there aren't any minor slips or pauses.

Is the dichotomy between tone/accent against you wearing of what looks like 'sportswear' along with that hairstyle intentional?

Fry

It's ok, some bits were quite funny. It just feels like you are really uncomfortable in front of the camera, and that kind of makes the viewer feel uncomfortable and a tad awkward, it doesn't really flow naturally enough.

johnjohn187

i'd agree with both of those comments. As for the jacket and hairstyle...Its basically my hairdo, but with gel, and the jacket, there was no clever reason behind why that jacket, but it isn't really sports wear, when you see it in its entirety.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Why, does it have tartan elbow pads?

It wasn't up my street at all, sadly. Sorry.

What camera did you use to film it?