Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The 1st 2008 Sentence Game.

Started by swarfmonkey, January 04, 2008, 08:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Quote from: Deadman97 on January 18, 2008, 08:51:27 PM
Take it easy, twats. Vera Duckworth's not even cold, and you're banging on about some fucking sentence or other?

Quote from: chocky909 on January 18, 2008, 08:54:27 PM
Thanks for the Corrie spoiler Deadman. That said, I don't even know why I'm reading this thread, there's nothing in it.

Quote from: Deadman97 on January 18, 2008, 08:59:53 PM
It had already broadcast, so it wasn't a spoiler, so twat off.

You're going on my list.

steven583699

SHIT WE'RE GOING TO FINISH TONIGHT! HURRY UP DEADMAN.

LOOKING AT SWARFMONKEY'S PROFILE HE, (sorry, don't know why I was shouting that bit) he doesn't like late nights either.

Oh and there's a bomb attached to the thread that will go off and kill the internet if the pictures aren't posted by midnight GMT.

Deadman97

Quote from: chocky909 on January 18, 2008, 09:02:28 PM
You're going on my list.

What, your love list? Of people you love?

Quote from: steven583699HURRY UP DEADMAN

Yeah, that's going to work.

Fry

Quote from: Deadman97 on January 18, 2008, 09:18:26 PM
What, your love list? Of people you love?

Yeah, that's going to work.
Bad Egg!

Deadman97

I'm really sorry, steven and chocky. To make up for being a twat I've sent my picture to swarfmonkey, and with fifteen minutes to spare before the thread-bomb.

Forgive me?

steven583699

I don't mind waiting until tomorrow for swarfmonkey to sort out all the pictures and sentences. I'll deactivate the bomb in 5 minutes or so.

swarfmonkey

Right then twats, it's the BIG REVEAL.........Well nearly.

First and last sentences. How the fuck did we get from this

It had been a bad year for the crustaceans, suicide seemd to be the only answer

to

A turkey-headed Ford Prefect is disgusted as Borat's wives ogle a sunburnt tennis-sex monster

swarfmonkey

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Wow that first picture is AWESOME!!

Post all of it, twat.

Deadman97

Please, oh PLEASE CHUCK IT ALL UP THERE NOW YOU TWAT.

swarfmonkey

Ok! You asked for it.

swarfmonkey sent
It had been a bad year for the crustaceans, suicide seemed to be the only answer

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers sent

Clone Army sent
The Crab Rain-God is forced to walk the plank into a yuletide mushroom-cloud of steam

LeboviciAB84 sent

Fry sent
After an onslaught of S.A.D, the king crustacean threatens to dive from a cliff, as kettle 'master of the sea' tries to sedate him with poorly realised christmas cheer

micanio sent

steven583699 sent
Giant lobster contemplates suicide, ignoring Christmas Poseidon's feeble plea

Koant sent

DocDaneeka sent
A festively attired merman intervenes in a crustaceans suicide attempt

levitica sent

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien sent
Steven the Dolphin Man was shocked to find that his he was not the father of his new born crab-baby

Cardinal Tit Storm sent

Deadman97 sent
Steven Wright was the mascot for the Miami Dolphins, and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the cheerleading squad cradling a large crab dressed up as a baby. For that matter he didn't understand why the star quarterback was also a giant crab in an American Football outfit. It was a pretty fucked-up day

swarfmonkey sent

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers sent
The Miami Dolphins are actually lobsters, and their cheerleaders look like paedophiles

Clone Army sent

LeboviciAB84 sent
To the delight of the cheerleaders (specially selected from Operation Ore's celebrity division), European Lobster pluckily takes a pass on behalf of the American Cetacea

Fry sent

micanio sent
International Dolphin v Lobster head tennis championship continues while happy, fat Z-list celebrity cheerleader develops elephantitis mid-game

steven583699 sent

Koant sent
Forgetting her sore feet for a moment, the supporter cheers her team on in the oceanic tennis final, opposing an English lobster and a Brazilian dolphin

DocDaneeka sent

levitica sent
Contenders compete in the the World Sea-Creature Tennis Championship

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien sent

Cardinal Tit Storm sent
A freakish red tennis player joyfully thrusts his crotch infront of a crowd of old ladies and a bird-headed umpire

Deadman97 sent

Mrs swarf finished with
A turkey-headed Ford Prefect is disgusted as Borat's wives ogle a sunburnt tennis-sex monster

alan nagsworth

Sweet jesus, that is absolutely fantastic. Turns out you twats are pretty funny.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

That's amazing. Loads of great drawings too. I wish I'd put in more effort now.

Another!!! (Shorter this time - ie only 1 way!)

DocDaneeka

Huzzah it is finally over! Some lovely pictures, especially the ones by Cardinal Titstorm and Clone Army.

steven583699

Oh. I'm so good at sentence game, no you're all so good at sentence game We're so good at sentence game, we're so good at sentence game.

Seriously, that was brilliant. Well done everyone.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Deadman97 sent
Steven Wright was the mascot for the Miami Dolphins, and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the cheerleading squad cradling a large crab dressed up as a baby. For that matter he didn't understand why the star quarterback was also a giant crab in an American Football outfit. It was a pretty fucked-up day

It's called Sentence Game, not Paragraph game. You big twat. Seriously though, well done all. Kudos to CTS and Clone Army for shaming us all with their l33t monging skillzzz.

alan nagsworth

I want in on the next one please! Need an excuse to explore the new (new to me) Photoshop CS2 or whatever it's called.

micanio

Quote from: nagsworth on January 20, 2008, 12:58:17 AM
I want in on the next one please! Need an excuse to explore the new (new to me) Photoshop CS2 or whatever it's called.

Get with the times, Daddy-o. CS3 is the new black.....Extended no less.....

alan nagsworth

Yeahyeah CS3 that's the one. Aherm.

Deadman97

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on January 19, 2008, 08:03:37 PM
It's called Sentence Game, not Paragraph game. You big twat.

Twat.

Good work, all!

I'd be up for the next one, if you'll have me.