Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:11:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PSN: No Subscription Required

Started by Jim Jarmusch, January 24, 2008, 09:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Mildred

I, too, had a lovely Sony Christmas.
I'm SilkenSox, for some reason.

1.   Aki Kaurismäki- sparced
   2.   Chand - enoughrope
   3.   Penfold - monkeydeath
   4.   slaaaaabs - slaaaaabs
   5.   falafel - falafalmac
   6.   EddyWhore - eddypunk
   7.   Capt. Midnight - revolver85
   8.   My Giddy Aunt - NickMuzz
   9.   Rubbish Monkey - mnky
   10.   Lewis - drunkenchrist
   11.   Doctor Stamen - cosm1ctr1gger
   12.   Lee - mixomatosis
   13.   PAGATRON - PAGATRON
   14.   Pseudopath -
   15.   aaaaaaaaaargh! -
   16.   Deadman97 - Cranabolic
   17.   mcbpete -
   18.   Captain Mildred - SilkenSox
   19.   Jutl -
   20.   Sexton Brackets Drugbust -
   21.   Consignia -
   22.   McQ -
   23.   Borbiski -
   24.   Little Hoover -

All of the above have either posted in a positive manner in this or the LittleBigPlanet thread. A few ID's remain unknown.

Deadman97

Nice one. On another note, is anyone else having a lot of trouble with a "the connection to the Playstation Network timed out" message every evening? The browser always works fine, and I can sign in during the mornings, afternoons and late at night, yet between roughly 18:00 and 23:00 I can forget it. It's frustrating the shit out of me- this wasn't happening on Christmas Day, and seems to have started on around the 27th or 28th.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Aki Kaurismäki on January 02, 2009, 08:50:52 PM
   14.   Pseudopath -

How rude of me. My PSN ID is Supergrom - you'll probably find me playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero World Tour more than anything else (i.e; I'm rubbish at COD4) so if anyone fancies some rhythm action sometime, feel free to drop me a message!

Consignia

FWIW my PSN ID is yow6969.  Not really online that much, but feel free to send abuse to my inbox.

Slaaaaabs

Good lord there appears to be a ruddy line through my name!

wheatgod

wheatgod - wheatgod.

Add me up, you big jessies!

wheatgod

Just added all you jessies. Whats being played at the moment? I'm going to try and burn through Resistance so I can move on to Resistance 2.

Penfold

I started Mirror's Edge today as I got it cheap from Play, so far its driving me nuts and it's only going to get more infuriating but i'll stick with it.

Also playing a lot of Soldner X: Humpelstrumper and Crash Commando from the playstation store.

Crash Commando would be even more awesome if i could manage to stay signed into the PSN for longer than 30 minutes, damn the rubbish wireless reception in my room.

Theres 50 days until we can do this to each other.

Socom is out in 32 days, I want the new headset more than the game.

Before that I'm still keeping busy with Resistance 2 co-op most nights.

Need to aim for Platinum on Dead Space, POP and start Fallout 3 soon.

Cold Meat Platter

i have a PS3
going by the monicker crabsantler

i have Resistance 1 and 2 and Wipeout HD for online frottage

Penfold

badabump

i set up a dummy US PSN account ages ago so i could purchase such classics as Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune!.

I also got myself a Qore subscription and every so often I get a code for something.

This month I got a code for the Uncharted : Among Thieves multiplayer beta which starts in June and I have no use for it as due to my dodgy wireless connection I can barely sign in for more than half an hour so i was wondering if there was anyone else with a US PSN account who may have a use for it.

I've also got a code for High Velocity Bowling as i've already bought it from the UK store.

Let me know if you're interested. i'm 25/M/Leeds I like long walks on the beach, spelunking and i'm ANOGTY

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Only just realised I never gave my PSN name. I feel dreadfully rude.

I go by noknowncure and have become beguiled by the cruel temptress of trophies.

Penfold

i like to think i'm not driven by trophies but then i buy the Magic Ball expansion and play 50 levels in a row so I can get it back to being 100% complete.

sometimes i sit alone in the dark and cry

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Penfold on May 09, 2009, 03:15:34 AM
i like to think i'm not driven by trophies but then i buy the Magic Ball expansion and play 50 levels in a row so I can get it back to being 100% complete.

Yeah. DLC should be fun, not glory shattering. They've turned games into work... and yet I must play on.

The platinum makes it all worthwhile. Doesn't it?

Penfold

i dream of reaching a platinum

my curse is the amount of games i've bought from the playstation store which never come with platinum and i also rarely play online so full games give me no chance as well.

I think out of all the games i've got Fallout 3 is my best shot, I hope I won't have to complete it 3 times though to get it.

i also can't find the fecking prince on noby noby boy which is stopping me from getting 100% on that.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Penfold on May 09, 2009, 01:18:29 AM
i'm ANOGTY
No you're not, as I've just tried doing it twice and it says unregistered.

Penfold

well my psn name is monkeydeath

the ANOGTY thing was some kind of acronym i made up but i have no idea what it stands for.

feel free to make something up.

a nob on glue thank you.

Famous Mortimer

Then I may add you. Although I'm probably going to play the last Tomb Raider game for a bit, so it's not like I'll be Johnny Online.

Little Hoover

I added a lot of people recently, so I should just say here that hooverben is my psn name.

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: Little Hoover on May 12, 2009, 08:49:16 PM
I added a lot of people recently, so I should just say here that hooverben is my psn name.

Oooh I was wondering who that was!
so i deleted you sorry!

I've fired out PSN adds to 'whores whose IDs are listed in this thread. Please don't snub me; I'm quite sensitive.

PAGATRON

Ahhh, I was wondering who you were

Borboski

mine is just borboski

I'm not on it much - but.. there some ps3 games i'll be picking up soon.  I've ordered MLB09 The Show from the states, and will get uncharted 2 at some point, maybe blazbue and MAG n all.