Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:19:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sex face

Started by Famous Mortimer, January 31, 2008, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Try and pause a DVD to get one of those moments when it appears the person in question is pulling a sex face, print screen, upload it somewhere and share it here. I've got this one from an episode of "Vids", of co-presenter Stef looking like he's being pleasured from underneath the desk.

Or if this is a shitty idea, please let it slide into obscurity.

mook

Well I'm going to play your game FM, even if no other fucker will.

Jerusalem artichoke-headed fruit and veg botherer Greg from Masterchef is a natural for the 'O' face. It appears you only need offer him a whiff of a Fondant Fancy and he's splattering all and sundry with his crème anglais.

Here he goes, he's building up a head of steam.

That's a weight off baldy, feel better for that?

Koant

not a mong and not my work but still related to the theme: [noembed]Star Trek Orgasms[/noembed]

quadraspazzed

Nagsy jizzes down his freshly washed jeans.

mook

Tragically there wasn't a single 'O' face pulled on yesterday's edition of Masterchef. Gregg* however managed to pull off what I can only describe as a full on rapeface when offered a Mudpie by a lissom 18yr old lass.

See.

And as to what is happening to his co-hort, well I'm not even going to hazard a guess.

*According to the Beeb that is how he chooses to spell his name. Three fucking G's in one five letter one syllable name is pushing it a tad as far as I'm concerned. Mark my words, this man cannot be trusted.

quadraspazzed

Ginyard

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: mook on February 01, 2008, 02:03:18 PM

*According to the Beeb that is how he chooses to spell his name. Three fucking G's in one five letter one syllable name is pushing it a tad as far as I'm concerned. Mark my words, this man cannot be trusted.

We just call them Brazilian and Hollywood in my house. Because they're a pair of cunts.

ziggy starbucks

a see this kind of face a lot during sex

Koant

alan nagsworth

Haha Koant that's brilliant! If someone wants to storm this thread with sex faces, they would need to look no further than Eddie Murphy - Raw.

Dragon

TDT is full of them. You get one nearly every time you pause it when Chris is on screen.

quadraspazzed

Blue Jam

Quote from: Dragon on March 02, 2008, 09:59:21 PM
TDT is full of them. You get one nearly every time you pause it when Chris is on screen.

The X Factor auditions are full of them too, whenever I've been scrolling through them looking for Simon Cowell avatars I've noted a selection of sex faces, and plenty of leers thrown in for good measure. It's the way he bites on that pen.

Small Man Big Horse

I had a better Dean Venture one as well, but considering his age I thought it best not to post.

jaydee81

I wanted to play, so I found this in the video for Pato Banton's Baby Come Back (the title seemed appropriate)

roman candle

Artemis

This is what it could be like.

She has no idea what she's missing out on.

Gradual Decline

Cerys

Agh!  Mouth roaches!

purlieu

The sight many a seventeen year old scene girl has seen when looking up with a mouth full of rAnDom JiZz.

Artemis

Fuck, I hate that cunt.