Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:56:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris radio shows info correction

Started by drkickles, February 06, 2008, 11:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drkickles

Hey all.  First post, and I hope it doesn't upset anybody, as that's not my intention at all.

But I noticed in the show-by-show breakdowns of the Chris Morris Music Show, a few of the songs he plays are improperly identified.  By no means am I trying to come across as an authority on the subject, and I firmly acknowledge the amount of work it must have taken to get those listings as complete as they are, but I was wondering what the proper method would be to go about submitting the corrections that I've found.

Would it be alright to just post them here, or would somebody appreciate having them delivered privately to themselves?  Let me know.  It's a great and helpful site and the downloads are excellent.  This is my one small way to contribute.

weirdbeard

The wiki (which is the source for the main info pages on the site) is freely editable.   http://chilled.cream.org/wiki/doku.php/

drkickles

Thank you.  Next time I find myself with free time I'll go through and find the ones I've noticed.  Thanks for the help!