Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just for Laughs

Started by imitationleather, February 04, 2004, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

This is on BBC1 at the moment and is seriously the worst thing I have ever seen. It's a hidden camera show but devoid of any ideas or finesse. Argh! It's just so bad! And has the most annoying music ever! It's the sort of thing that should be on BBC3 at 2am.

Seriously, go and watch it now.

TotalNightmare

shit

awful shit

fucking awful shit

terrible fucking awful shit

depressingly terrible fucking awful shit

nasty depressingly terrible fucking awful shit

grotesque nasty depressingly terrible fucking awful shit

abysmal grotesque nasty depressingly terrible fucking awful shit

astonishingly grotesque nasty depressingly terrible fucking awful shit...

with a cunt on top...

Dr David V

Worse still - this is the best of series. A series of it's best material. Jebus Chrest! It's awful, worse than Dare To Believe! Watch it now, it's the last in the series (thank God).

imitationleather

There's something about the camerawork/music that's giving me a nasty dose of motion sickness. I'm not joking neither.

Think I can sue?

TotalNightmare

and you pay the licence fee for this?

shouldn't this have been on Tarrent on tv as  a clip from some romanian tv station?

CK1

Totally hideous! A BBC Northern Ireland production but much of it was filmed in Glasgow and Edinburgh. I can't believe it got commissioned for a second series - what we had recently was a best of for the 1st series. It's truly shocking.

How does stuff like this get on? Don't even start me on "Revolver".

Geej

It was like a cheap unfunny version of Jackass - many of the same gags, but without the punchlines - and WTF was going on with the terrible music mixed far too loudly?????????

My dear old ma was laughing her head off and a work collegue called up saying "It's the funniest thing ever!!!"

Both were wrong - it was mediocre, piss weak, old person and child friendly crap.

CK1

And at least half of the "unsuspecting members of the public" are obviously actors.

Russ

Quote from: "CK1"Totally hideous! A BBC Northern Ireland production but much of it was filmed in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

... and Leeds. I thought it was great fun to see people I know wandring about places I have been.