Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sleeveface!

Started by CaledonianGonzo, February 13, 2008, 07:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaledonianGonzo

It's the craze that's sweeping a pub in Wales, according to the BBC.  Nope - I hadn't heard of it until two minutes ago, but here's a few examples:

Can anyone top these tasty efforts?

Coming next week:  TCRaymondface!

quadraspazzed

Well I certainly can't top any of them, nor is this exactly what's meant, but this is something I boredly did many years ago with the Heart & Soul boxset and my then brand new digital camera.

Yes, it's shit, I know.

actwithoutwords

CaledonianGonzo

That's the missus - I usually command her to wear a Reg Dwight mask when I 'stallion' her.

Part Chimp

You own a copy of Sleeping With The Past by Elton John?

actwithoutwords

Lacking as I am in vinyl copies of 70's/80's solo artists, this was the best I could do.

CaledonianGonzo

That actually works pretty well - good call, aww.

Famous Mortimer

I managed this, which isn't a great deal different to my actual face:

actwithoutwords

Whoops. I don't think I'm meant to mention this actually.

I'm impressed you have a MELVINS 'Joe Preston' album on vinyl, FM.  The King Buzzo is the only one I have so far.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: trotsky assortment on February 26, 2008, 07:03:39 PM
I'm impressed you have a MELVINS 'Joe Preston' album on vinyl, FM.  The King Buzzo is the only one I have so far.
They're among my longest-owned records, I remember buying them from a record fair back in the mid 90s. It would have been a better photo but I must have taken it in bad light, and the camera on my phone only likes bright light.

rudi

People who aren't me

Me

phes

chocky909

Good one rudi. The rest are good too. I wish I had some albums to work with but I think I have no vinyl with faces and very few CDs. I might have one or two though...

alan nagsworth

What does the 'nagsworth does phil collins' tag mean? I don't know anything about Collins so the joke is lost on me, can someone elaborate?

rudi

Yeah, that's what I assumed it meant, too.

You can put that sharpened stick back in its holster, nagy. :)

alan nagsworth

Oi! I'm doing my breathing techniques and everything.