Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Big Brother 9 USA (On E4)

Started by Ja'moke, February 14, 2008, 12:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

I thought I'd start this thread as a few people showed interest in the Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack thread.

As our Big Brother series lets out it's last gasps of breath the American series seems to be going from strength to strength and for the first time since 2003 E4 are going to be airing the new season of BBUSA which started this past Tuesday in America and starts in the UK tonight at 9pm.

For Big Brother fans it's well worth checking out but just know it's very different from our series, it's not really about people going in the house to become famous it is much more focused on game play, strategies, forming alliances and basically doing all you can to win the $500,000. The housemates nominate and evict each other, there is no public vote.

Once you get past the corny American style of production and the cheesy backing music you really get into the show. As with our series the real show is at the live feed, but I don't think E4 are going to be broadcasting the live coverage but you can subscribe online. There are only three episodes a week Tues, Wed and Sun (on E4 it will be a double bill Thursdays and one episode Tuesday at 9pm). So it doesn't take up as much of your time as BBUK would.

Anyway just thought I'd start the thread if people are interested in checking out what international Big Brother's are like.