Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:51:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Any chance of a sticky for the Manchester meet thread?

Started by blue jammer, February 04, 2004, 08:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue jammer

Yay or nay?

Thankyouplease.

(I did ask in the thread, but no one listened. pah)

Marcus Or Relius

Huh, huh? Manchester meet? That's where I live. Hurrah! Let's have it at my flat, there's plenty of room for, oh, at least two or three Verbwhores. Four if one stands and drinks in the cupboard under the stairs.

Timmay

S'alright... despite the 45 probably's you'll get, that's all that'll turn up anyway. ;)

weekender

Heh, bollocks though.

The Manchester meet sounds great, when is it?

blue jammer

Quote from: "Timmay"S'alright... despite the 45 probably's you'll get, that's all that'll turn up anyway. ;)

Well as long as you don't turn up it'll be ok won't it? turnip.

Timmay

TraceyQ

Timmay

Marcus Or Relius

"Let he who is without the characteristics of a vegetable cast the first accusation of turnipness."

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Timmay"S'alright... despite the 45 probably's you'll get, that's all that'll turn up anyway. ;)

That is rather annoying. Especially as seeing how, in a last thing at night discussion on soulseek, we managed to have two meets in a row late last year, with four on the first night, and three on the second night attending.

It doesn't need to be an ordeal, it just needs one person to say what the time and the meet venue will be. If nobody turns up, it doesn't matter.

As for whatever happens from there, well, we could just live dangerously?