Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:41:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tits out at 8

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 27, 2008, 04:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hoover

Quote from: Captain Crunch on February 28, 2008, 07:09:46 PM
BB3 are planning a whole series on tits:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/beonashow/shows/boob_job_junkies.shtml

There's potential for a joke here with the line "I thought they already did that with *insert name of bbc3 series featuring unlikeable people here*" But I can't decide on what show to pick, 2 pints is far too obvious and easy.

boki

Quote from: Little Hoover on March 02, 2008, 02:46:48 PM
There's potential for a joke here with the line "I thought they already did that with *insert name of bbc3 series featuring unlikeable people here*" But I can't decide on what show to pick, 2 pints is far too obvious and easy.

Would Tittybangbang be too obvious?

Captain Crunch

Oh no, that little prat Gok Wan is back on the telly.  Why does this show keep getting made?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Captain Crunch on April 08, 2008, 08:15:35 PM
Oh no, that little prat Gok Wan is back on the telly.  Why does this show keep getting made?

Women seem to really appreciate what he does, so I guess that's why.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Yeah, why you hate women, Captain Crunch?

Spiteface

Quote from: Captain Crunch on April 08, 2008, 08:15:35 PM

Because Channel 4 hates you.  The whole thing is an elaborate rib on you, Captain.

Captain Crunch

Honestly you make one little comment about wanting to perform a late abortion on someone with your boots and all of a sudden you're a misogynist.  What has this forum come to?

I still wonder, are there versions of this show in other countries or is it only UK women who are 'appreciative' of this sort of shit?

Mindbear

Tons of women seem to love 'how to look good naked'. Gok says 'hey, you don't need to lose weight to love yourself!?'. Okay, why do you hoist all these women into slimming scaffolded underwear to shrink them then? You make them naked and spray them with a load of tan to make them look more contoured and, yes, slimmer, so basically what you are saying, Gok, is that women look better thinner.

I have a problem with it, although I think it's really nice that some people could learn to like themselves the way they are, it's very important, but I think a spray tan and a cheering crowd at with a bunch of cameras at bluewater isn't really a confirmation of anything. Teach people to eat healthily without being Gillian McKeith!

Ginyard

The sisters that were on it this evening looked pretty sexy naked. I like a bit of meat and curve. Yeah, I sat there and watched the last half hour of it, doing the ironing and eating a bourneville bar. What a power girl I am.

mothman

Quote from: Mindbear on April 09, 2008, 02:41:19 AM
Tons of women seem to love 'how to look good naked'. Gok says 'hey, you don't need to lose weight to love yourself!?'. Okay, why do you hoist all these women into slimming scaffolded underwear to shrink them then? You make them naked and spray them with a load of tan to make them look more contoured and, yes, slimmer, so basically what you are saying, Gok, is that women look better thinner.

I think it's more about getting people to have realistic expectations. Losing weight is something a lot of poeple need to do, and they'll feel better for it. I know I do! But it's more about contradicting the impression that you have to be rake-thin in order to be attractive, all that Size Zero nonsense.

Suttonpubcrawl

Speaking of eating healthily or unhealthily, today I have eaten a banana, two sandwiches, two Belgian buns, a microwave meal and a couple of bits of chocolate. That's a healthy lifestyle!

Mindbear

Quote from: mothman on April 09, 2008, 10:14:29 AM
I think it's more about getting people to have realistic expectations. Losing weight is something a lot of poeple need to do, and they'll feel better for it. I know I do! But it's more about contradicting the impression that you have to be rake-thin in order to be attractive, all that Size Zero nonsense.

Thats a good idea then, the realistic thing. I admittedly, have only watched it once and saw Gok telling some hugely overweight woman that she was owning the room. I don't know, being overweight is not good for your health when you've got rolls and rolls of fat, I can't see that as positive. Then again, a few years back I got so obsessed with obtaining the hollow cheeked look I was dieting to extreme levels, whereas years ago I would have been more than happy at that weight. Figures have changed in the media to immaciated and in turn, clothes and made to hang off certain frames and girls in turn, want that frame.

I think weightwatchers should have someone on tv, weightwatchers is great.

That show is lazy (mi bird is a big fan). There's that utterly pointless bit where they ask people in the street what they think of the nudie cut-out of the woman, and they all say she's attractive. Like they'd leave in any negatives, not that there'd be anyone (other than me) impolite enough to issue a negative, when randomly poached by some crazed eccentric and made to comment on some grotesque cardboard depiction of in general a rather unattractive woman.

However in almost all these makeover shows the women come out at the end looking worse. Usually because they've too much makeup on, and have had their hair cut short into some dreary style. Well that's my opinion.

I'd rather there were no tits before 9, and no swearing either. Standards must be maintained, before we end up like Italy and have lingerie models with their tits out at roadsides, and triple the accident rate. Plus I suspect every time a beaver is shown or a mild expletive is uttered before 9 some Channel 4 exec gets a big buzz on thinking they're being transgressive and edgy, fulfilling the channel's remit, but sadly they're just being squalid.

Ginyard

Quote from: its not cool to be weird on April 10, 2008, 10:33:48 AM
That show is lazy (mi bird is a big fan). There's that utterly pointless bit where they ask people in the street what they think of the nudie cut-out of the woman, and they all say she's attractive. Like they'd leave in any negatives

"What a couple of ugly slags!"

It actually would make for good viewing, if completely destroy the show's message in the same breath. They should take the same images round the nightclubs after closing time for some less cuddly comments.

This was the first time I've ever watched it and I quite like the fact you get to see lots of women naked, ugly or not. I would actually like to encourage such behaviour in all workplaces and especially universities.

boxofslice

The thing is, they're not lovely, tissues ready naked women being shown at 8pm. It's more like your mum getting ready for bed or something.

You're hadly going to see the likes of Keeley Hazell naked on your TV schedule at 8pm.

Mindbear

I did forget to say actually, I have thought this for a while, now there are tits and swearing before the watershed, because I assume a younger crowd have taken over those decisions at tv stations, what next? I think you should be safe from having to shelter your kids from minge before nine o clock.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mindbear on April 10, 2008, 12:28:02 PM
I did forget to say actually, I have thought this for a while, now there are tits and swearing before the watershed, because I assume a younger crowd have taken over those decisions at tv stations, what next? I think you should be safe from having to shelter your kids from minge before nine o clock.

I'm sure we've already had minge before 9 on channel 5. It was educational minge though. We'll never get a great steaming erect cock though, it's just double standards.

Howj Begg

Heh, my dad is always complaining that though you'll see cock on tv (eg something for the weekend, graham norton, serious/gay dramas) you'll ne'er see fanny. I don't think he's right, but then he is a notorious sexist, and very weird to boot. He also exerts much energy in complaining, in all sincerity, about the unfairness in women being 'allowed' to wear trousers, and men not being accepted in dresses/skirts.

He's kind of like a sitcom character my dad.

Ginyard

Quote from: Mindbear on April 10, 2008, 12:28:02 PM
I think you should be safe from having to shelter your kids from minge before nine o clock.

Up till the age of 4 or so I doubt they'd blink an eyelid as they're perfectly used to seeing their parents walking around in the nuddy. Christ, up to that age they think the beaver's a pillow and the dick's a bellpull.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Ginyard on April 10, 2008, 02:32:29 PM
Up till the age of 4 or so I doubt they'd blink an eyelid as they're perfectly used to seeing their parents walking around in the nuddy

w.t.f.

SetToStun

Quote from: Howj Begg on April 10, 2008, 02:35:55 PM
w.t.f.

He's not wrong. Mine was getting in the bath with either myself or my missus until he was three or so.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Ginyard on April 10, 2008, 02:32:29 PM
Up till the age of 4 or so I doubt they'd blink an eyelid as they're perfectly used to seeing their parents walking around in the nuddy .

Ginyard

Its true. They sit there with their toys or books on your bed while you're getting dressed, have baths with you, try on your underwear and headbutt your nuts. That's little kids for you. And some adults too.

biggytitbo

Do they suddenly realise at 5 what tits are?

mothman

While I'm happy to start remembering to put on a dressing gown in the morning, I'm getting quite concerned about my daughter climbing in bed with us (she's 3), am I going to have to start wearing clothes in bed?! Unheard of!

Ginyard

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 10, 2008, 03:00:57 PM

A tit epiphany?. I did around that age. I can remember seeing one of my parents' magnificent album covers with The Nolans in saucy, revealing gear. Got me all excited, it did.

Howj Begg

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 10, 2008, 03:00:57 PM

4 and a quarter duh

Pinball

Is this type of programme merely an illustration of how women are conditioned to be, and are by their behaviour, sex objects? Pure objectification. Not that I'm complaining, but that seems to be the rather sad and squalid bottomline of this sort of British softcore frustrazioni programming. I sometimes wish UK TV would show some hardcore fucking to flush out this tedious symptom of a repressive society. I mean, surely teenage boys deserve better masturbatory material than ugly women? ;-)

(With t'internet, what self-respecting teenage male masturbator would watch this shit anyway? So it must be women that watch this shit. A TV version of glossy plebmag crap. So much for being 'liberated').

rudi

We were all used to seeing each other in the buff round my gaff and I didn't leave home til I was seven (not never - I went to school and the shops n shit). You couldn't have a bath in peace without someone barging in for a shit, the bastards.

As for the Gok thing, it all seems quite harmless until you notice he uses the same cadence in EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE which makes the programme completely unwatchable. Seriously.

George Oscar Bluth II

You left home at 7? Did you run away to join Fagin's gang or something?