Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the bleakest facebook photo you've ever seen?

Started by Hank_Kingsley, February 28, 2008, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank_Kingsley

Inspired by that monolithic overheard conversation thread, here's a thread for posting real-life bleak images for the sneering approval of others.

I expect this to be a roaring disaster, so prove me wrong my lovelies...

Hank_Kingsley

Fine then anonymous tagger!

I found it bleak, find something bleaker...

Maybe it's not that bleak.

Back to the drawing board.

sproggy

Is that first one Zammo?

No... Zammo wouldn't tie his scarf with a cunt-knot.

untitled_london

not really bleak, but, entertaining in the wrong sense:

(Removed:  Please don't come back.)

sproggy

Neil

What a sick fucking idiot.

EDIT:  I guess that also proves what I was told about the true identity of a certain poster.

Mr Faineant

Quote from: untitled_london on February 29, 2008, 11:17:03 PM
not really bleak, but, entertaining in the wrong sense:

(Removed:  Please don't come back.)

is that a real life banning i have just witnessed? or is the dont come back in reference to a lewd image or something?

Mr Faineant

see, i should talk about this in the "are you susceptible to advertising" thread. Any advert, especially for a film, that leaves me with this much curiosity, i will definately buy into. Damn my curiosity!

Neil

I really cannot believe he thought that was cool to post here, and that he thought it was in ANY way "entertaining."  What a fucking DICK.  Please, folks, if you see stuff that goes THAT far over the line, use the report button.  I was gonna turn that off as it's just a default setting, but that there are users unbelievably stupid enough to post that kind of thing - and have those of us unlucky enough to have witnessed it spend the rest of the night wondering if they should FORMAT THEIR HARD DRIVES...that alone merits its continued existence.  I don't even come in this sub-forum that often, and it was sheer fluke that I caught that.  Jesus fuck. 

sproggy

rudi

Quote from: Neil on February 29, 2008, 11:35:32 PM
Both.  Lewd doesn't even begin to cover it.

How illegal was it?

Give us a CLUE man! :)

Neil

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=17691.0

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=tags;id=25383

Please alert me immediately if you see him here under another account, he was going nuts trying to get back in last night.

While looking into untitled_london's IP history last night, I found some other interesting posts he made:

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=13559.msg644457#msg644457
http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=13091.0

For fucks sake.

Sovereign

Quote from: Neil on February 29, 2008, 11:32:53 PM
What a sick fucking idiot.

EDIT:  I guess that also proves what I was told about the true identity of a certain poster.

Out of curiosity, which certain poster is this? Is it who I think it is? I would ask you to tell us what he posted, because it takes something really fucked up to get instantly banned form here, but then again I dont wanna push you on it. And if U_L was the troll I'm thinking of I've been witness to some of the other stuff that he has posted up and I can understand your reaction.

He seemed reasonably sound to me, what a shame to lose an otherwise decent poster in a moment of madness.

EDIT: Oh, it is Voluntary Mastectomy then. I remember some of the pictures he posted, jesus wept.

Hank_Kingsley

The sarcastic taggers are right, this was an epic fail of a thread!

It did lead to the Agatha Christie-esque unveiling of the mysterious V.M but that was about all.

I'm very very sorry, I won't be starting any misanthropic threads again.

Neil

It's really not your fault, and it's not that bad of a thread idea.  Don't worry about it. 

wherearethespoons

Quote from: Neil on February 29, 2008, 11:52:41 PM
and have those of us unlucky enough to have witnessed it spend the rest of the night wondering if they should FORMAT THEIR HARD DRIVES...

Er, yeah I was sort of wondering that as soon as it showed up. Bollocks. I'm impressed you got involved so quickly though. Top marks.

chocky909

My curiosity is really strong now. untitled_london seemed like a decent poster generally to me. I have no idea who he may have been before or what he posted that was unsuitable.

I wish someone would say what he posted. Is there anything that bad that it can't even be described?

buttgammon

Yes, there is actually.

I didn't see what was posted (fortunately) but I think I have an idea and it really is not nice at all.

CaledonianGonzo

Use your imagination - VM posted photos of an unsavoury nature involving girls that may not have been 'of age' - the important thing is that no one gets in trouble over it if they're on an employer's network.

Cheers for sorting it, Neil.

chocky909

You're right. It's probably best left undiscussed.

boxofslice

If what was posted is what I'm thinking was posted, I hope this doesn't lead to some of us being involed in some kind of 'Operation Ore' situation.

Fry

Can we try this again, but with less CP?
This thread could have been quite funny.

Milo

I have been searching for someone I've seen out and about (in an admittedly pathetic stalkerish fashion) and stumbled across this specimen:

levitica

On  her myspace, my friend has posted a picture of herself on the toilet.  Like, with pants down and everything. 
I can't post it though, since she actually is a friend.

rudi

To make up for that, here's a picture of me on the toilet instead. No need to thank me.

Fry

Quote from: Milo on June 07, 2008, 11:44:14 AM
I have been searching for someone I've seen out and about (in an admittedly pathetic stalkerish fashion) and stumbled across this specimen:

[/quote
Hahaha, that is actually fantastic.

Hank_Kingsley