Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:23:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the bleakest facebook photo you've ever seen?

Started by Hank_Kingsley, February 28, 2008, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennett

jaydee81

Are those people your friends? If so, please delete them.

purlieu

Who's going to be the first to mention the girl in the first picture?

Cerys

You, presumably.  Although I have to say she reminds me of that photo of a tennis player scratching her bottom.

wherearethespoons

Quote from: Cerys on October 17, 2008, 09:22:19 AM
You, presumably.  Although I have to say she reminds me of that photo of a tennis player scratching her bottom.

Any excuse;

Spoiler alert
[close]

Okay, it's really here;

Spoiler alert
[close]

Also;

Spoiler alert
[close]

bennett

Quote from: jaydee81 on October 16, 2008, 01:25:15 PM
Are those people your friends? If so, please delete them.

nope - they're photos from a group containing a multitude of people (over 2,000) who went to my university.  I figure if they post them in the 'photos' section there, then they're asking for ridicule. 

ThickAndCreamy

Seriously, that's bleak. I didn't find it on facebook mind, just google image search but fucking hell the whole picture almost defines the word bleak.

Suttonpubcrawl

wherearethespoons

Quote from: Suttonpubcrawl on October 23, 2008, 08:41:22 PM
The face reminds me of someone...

Spoiler alert
[close]

That's actually a work of genius. I'm not going to laugh more than that today so I might as well go to bed.

Goodnight.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 24, 2008, 12:35:55 AM
I've just seen two fairly not safe for work pictures of a friend of a friend on facebook.

I'm not sure what's worse, her need to show off her body to complete strangers (there are plenty of similar ones y'see), or the really poor tattoo's of feathers down her back.

I like the first photo.  Stop being so prudish!

wherearethespoons

Maybe possibly not safe for work;

Spoiler alert
[close]

hpmons

Please tell me Im not going to hell for posting this.

purlieu

hpmons

purlieu

I quite like her hair.  That's generally enough for me.

mothman

Thanks to your contribution to the Facebook thread, I'd say we already know FAR too much about what sort of woman wets your whistle, thank you very much.

boxofslice

This isn't a facebook photo but while clearing out some of my old emails I found a link someone had sent me ages ago to a 'hilarious' photo that is one of the bleakest pictures I've seen.

NSFW

http://ladybunny.net/blog/getmsg-1-1.jpg

purlieu

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

Why is that bleak?  Maybe she likes sucking cock.  The recipient presumably likes having his cock sucked.  The 'ladies' in the photo appear to be having a good time.  And we can all rest assured that at least the act didn't result in a squalling chavbrat.

rudi

I'm with Cerys on that one. Admittedly, if it was her Facebook profile pic I'd be more incredulous but, hey, we'll all be old one day and I'm pretty sure I'll still be sucking cock. No, wait, I mean figuratively.

Hank_Kingsley

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: rudi on November 05, 2008, 01:46:03 PM
I'm with Cerys on that one. Admittedly, if it was her Facebook profile pic I'd be more incredulous but, hey, we'll all be old one day and I'm pretty sure I'll still be sucking cock. No, wait, I mean figuratively.

It's not really that she's sucking cock though, it's that she's sucking a strangers cock while a load of cackling old ladies watch.

purlieu

Is that even legal in public?  It looks like public...

mook

I was more worried just in case a sluice of pre-cum found it's way under the plate of her ill-fitting top set. I can't help but imagine her going home and kissing her hubbie goodnight.

"Ee, Aud! that kiss then din't half taste salty, you been stuffing them cashews down yer neck again?, They in't good for you yer know!"

"Aye, summin like that Stan. Go back back to sleep lad, I've got to stick these drawers in't washer, they're fookin' sopping."*

Now, that's something I'd never thought I'd type.

*and fuck only knows why I thought they were northern?