Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Scrapbook- or bits and bobs 2

Started by Ronnie the Raincoat, March 23, 2008, 09:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnie the Raincoat

Basically, bits and bobs by any other name.  Post some photos or pictures or whatever from your Photobucket or Flickr that you wouldn't put in the photography thread but which have sentimental value and mean something special to you.  No need to explain why. You don't need to have been the photographer or artist.

Possibly a shit idea for a thread but I'm deadly nosey.

LeboviciAB84

quadraspazzed

I hope these work cos they're mostly all hosted on bebo. Mostly from various trips to Palestine.

sproggy

Do I detect one of Plonker's scratches there Ronnie?

LeboviciAB84

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on March 23, 2008, 09:03:18 PM

Haha! That feller in the green coat in the front row looks surprisingly similar to this chap:

posing for Chef Monthly with a hash cake.

soaking up the rays. was actually pretty cloudy though

Greasy black hair, check. RATM hoodie, check. Confirmation that in this photo I am 14 years old.

Mmm, Jacobite.

A dead fox. If you are squeamish, you might not wanna look at this photo. But you will anyway, I imagine. Go on I dare ya.
Spoiler alert
[close]

buttgammon

Suttonpubcrawl

This is enough for the moment, but I'm warning you, there's more.

Small Man Big Horse

My Sister and I at Reading.

An oddly arty picture of me frying at a fish and chip shop.

Now you can't deny that I looked cute once...

My secret love for white coats revealed.

The most blatant case of perving I have on film.

Because somehow I managed not to fall in to the Cam, though it almost happened about 10 times.

Erm, I just like showing off my leg bruise, I guess...

quadraspazzed

Proof that it's nurture not nature.

My family, 1986.

My family, 2005.

Suttonpubcrawl

Oh, having only just read the original post, I've only just realised that this is for photos which "have sentimental value or mean something to you". I was just going by my memory of the previous thread of this sort called "bits and bobs", where people were just posting various images they had. The photos I posted are a selection of photos taken with my cameraphone. They're just meant to be various interesting things I've seen while out and about.

alan nagsworth

Yours are by far the best though. I was grinning at every one. Those, and my dead fox of course, are the highlights of the thread so far for me.

Spang!

It's lambing time on the in-laws' farm, so I spent most of yesterday chasing mummy sheep around fields, trying to get them into a barn so they didn't give birth on the snowy ground...I also got to bottle feed this charming little blighter..

Snowy Leicester from many moons ago, taken with my first (and very rubbish) digital camera:

and something else..

rudi

Fry

Alright, I this thread inspired me to look through my photobucket album, It gave me a good few minutes of chuckling and reminiscing, thanks Ronnie.

Now open that spoiler for a collection of horrible sony ericsson w810i pictures featuring stupid gurning teenagers.

Beware.
Spoiler alert

[close]

Suttonpubcrawl

I warned you there would be moar, and here it is!

THE IMAGE BELOW CONTAINS A PICTURE OF AN ADVERT WHERE A CHILD IS PLAYING WITH A ROCKET. BUT LOOK AT THE ROCKET! IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIS!

The scientology shop on TCR! Photos taken before CaB scientology thread!

buttgammon

Sorry, I just can't resist these kind of threads!

The keeper scores, in the World Cup Final, for Mexico! (Spain won 2-1).

The police stopping a motorist outside my house. I'm just a nutter who takes pictures of everyone who passes his bedroom window really.

Block of flats in Chester.

Dual carriageway in Chester. Both were taken on New Year's Day. I was quite badly hungover at the time and walked the walls, dizzy as fuck.

The National Gallery or some similar arty type place in London.

The Westway, in the middle of the night.

Hoa Hakananai'a, a bloody terrifying Easter Island head.

Suttonpubcrawl

What, buttgammon's been to London? Right, that's it, I think we need ID cards and internal passports now.

buttgammon

Yes. I eroded the values of your fine city a lot when I was there. It now stinks of pure, Welsh shit everywhere you go there from Hyde Park to Canary Wharf.

hpmons

All done without a ruler.

Because I have nothing better to do with myself, yet am oddly proud (despite my mum saying "But this is what mad people do!").

El Unicornio, mang

Drunk larking about in an awesome wood cabin in North Carolina

Traveling across the states with Mr. Phil

My best friend in a cool pub in my favourite city (London), I like the golden glow lighting on this one

Is she on The Apprentice?

Sorry, that was overly harsh.

Suttonpubcrawl

hpmons, won't you get in trouble for doing that to the walls in a university hall of residence?

hpmons

Er...Yes? But I really really wanted to...

Its all in pencil, so in theory I should be able to rub it off or wash it off. Maybe.  Hopefully.

Suttonpubcrawl

Oh. My. God. You actually did do it to the walls in a hall of residence? I thought I was just making a cruel joke post about how much your bedroom at home looks like one in a hall of residence. But no. You actually did do that to the walls in a hall of residence. Kinell!

hpmons

Indeed...

I far prefer my uni room to home, as at home its just used as a storage room for all the excess stuff we have; three computers, two printers, two monitors, two bookcases, a pool table, several boxes...And the base of an Eiffel Tower made out of corks:

My mother says Im not allowed to draw on the walls there...We're going to move during the summer, but she says I cant when we move either. Tsk!

Goldentony

Shaking hands with Frank Sidebottom