Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:53:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Miracle Baby is so two-faced

Started by Ja'moke, April 11, 2008, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

A god is born.

This quite amazing child was born in India with two faces, apart from her ears all other facial features are duplicated.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/offbeat-news/baby-girl-born-with-two-faces-and-four-eyes-worshipped-as-a-god/931

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/04/08/baby.heads.ap/index.html (includes video)

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything in the search when I typed in 'two faced baby'.

jutl

TotalMink

miracle face baby also has top beer gut growing out of it

boxofslice

Quote from: jutl on April 11, 2008, 02:36:03 PM

...and this cunt's got cancer.

Excuse my ignorance but who is that?

purlieu

So, can she see through two sets of eyes - and how does her brain deal with that?  Can she eat through both mouths?  I can never get my head around how these things work.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Yeah i heard they have the world's highest instance of birth defects over there due to all the boning between first cousins. Gross india!

boxofslice

alan nagsworth

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on April 11, 2008, 03:28:17 PM
India really does get all the freaks doesn't it?

No, that is not a photoshop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=557762&in_page_id=1811

JESUS CHRIST!! is that a bloke second from the left?

Freaks I tells ya.

El Unicornio, mang

Yeah, I was going to add an edit to say: In reference to the short girl with the pink bag

gmoney

She looks so happy. That's the cheeriest face I've seen all week.

The Plaque Goblin

Bête de Jour

I thought for some considerable time that the tiny little girl was standing in front of a girl with five bodies, joined at the elbows.

This is a rotten thread.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The producers of 'Extraordinary Freakazoids' or whatever on Five must've had a small office party upon hearing this news, that's the next contract sewn up and saving them from the tedium of researching and producing another series of 'Massive Diggers'

Saucer51

steve98

What about that programme that's being trailered the last few days about a man who'se half man half tree? What's that about? I just can't watch that kind of stuff. Is he really partly tree? yuckkk.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Quote from: steve98 on April 13, 2008, 11:32:15 PM
What about that programme that's being trailered the last few days about a man who'se half man half tree? What's that about? I just can't watch that kind of stuff. Is he really partly tree? yuckkk.

They're warts that haven't stopped growing, poor bugger.

Pylon Man

QuoteMassive Diggers

Hey! That was a brilliant programme, particularly when they moved an entire Canadian town five miles down the road because it was in danger of falling down a mine. They had to import the lorry from Finland! It was the only one in the world that could carry the weight of a 150-tonne house

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Saucer51 on April 13, 2008, 09:28:33 PM
Poor kid. Very sad.
At least she's got the whole living god thing going for her. Although perhaps being shoved in a shrine and worshipped isn't too far from being gawped at in a freak show.

SetToStun

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on April 11, 2008, 03:45:21 PM
Yeah i heard they have the world's highest instance of birth defects over there due to all the boning between first cousins. Gross india!

Don't they have a small problem with village borehole wells too? If I remember correctly, Western aid agencies went out there to sort out the lack of clean water in villages and managed to dig all the boreholes to the exact right depth to pump up all the heavy metals and other toxins along with the water.

And let's not forget the fallout from Bhopal either - that could have a fair old impact.

The Duck Man

She's been visited by huge amounts of people, apparently, what with being a God n'all. The parents aren't too happy, but believe it as well.

I liked this bit:
Quote"When you see something unnatural, it can only be the miracle of God," says Jatinder Nagar, a neighbour who's taken on the self-appointed role of tour guide.

MojoJojo

Quote from: SetToStun on April 14, 2008, 01:24:57 PM
Don't they have a small problem with village borehole wells too? If I remember correctly, Western aid agencies went out there to sort out the lack of clean water in villages and managed to dig all the boreholes to the exact right depth to pump up all the heavy metals and other toxins along with the water.

And let's not forget the fallout from Bhopal either - that could have a fair old impact.

I think boreholes thing was in Bangladesh - although this is from memory, and it might be true in India too.

I suspect the main reason why India has a high incidence of birth defects is simply because it has a very good health care system for a large, developing nation, so many children are surviving who in other places would die before/during birth. Although China might have a pretty good health care system for all I know.

PAGATRON

Quote from: The Plaque Goblin on April 13, 2008, 06:01:37 PM
Aw?

Spoiler alert
Argh!

Source.

Source.
[close]

That cats middle eye is really freaking me out, if the two faces are independent of each other which face does that eye turn with?
And how does its brain(s) perceive things?

Poor pussy.