Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:13:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dick Cheney's sexy fishing party

Started by George Oscar Bluth II, April 12, 2008, 11:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is reflected in Cheney's glasses?

A hot naked babe, ready to be sacrificed to the lizard-gods
2 (25%)
Sovs mum
0 (0%)
Cassandra having a miscarrige
1 (12.5%)
A hot naked [banned troll], ready to be sacrificed to the lizard-gods
3 (37.5%)
The whip of Nagsworth
1 (12.5%)
Voldemort spanking Potter with his wand
0 (0%)
Jango Fett puffing on his Bong as Mace flies out the window
0 (0%)
Episode where Elaine buys a gun
0 (0%)
The final Cylon
0 (0%)
Dirty Den falling into the canal, shot by daffodils
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

George Oscar Bluth II

Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney found time in his schedule between all the evildoing to go on a fishing trip. This picture was posted on the White House website, the reflection in his sunglasses clearly shows a naked woman:

Of course, they can try to cover it up by saying things like

Quote"Clearly the picture shows a hand casting a rod," said Meagan Mitchell, the vice-president's press secretary

and coercing so called "experts" to pour scorn on the story

QuoteGeoff Bridges, a senior photo editor with McClatchy-Tribune Newspapers, concluded after a high-resolution digital analysis that the reflection was, after all, Cheney's hand on his fishing rod. "In one lens you can clearly tell it is the sleeved arm of Cheney or a fishing companion," he said. "The other lens has an extreme distortion that, without looking at it closely, could be misconstrued."

So what's your favourite political sex scandal? Mine is Ron Davies and his moment of madness on Clapham Common which was followed, a few years later, by the papers claiming he'd been visiting a notorious crusing spot in a layby. He had, he admitted, been to that particular layby but had been "watching badgers". Brilliant!

Derek Trucks

This is supposedly a high-res version of the photo (and I can't see anything obvious to suggest it isn't), and I'm afraid that's definately a hand on a rod, without question.

Kazuo Kiriyama

Wow. I bet there's someone out there who had a wank over the low-res version. Realising you've cracked one off over an image of a fisherman's hand must be the most shameful wank of all.

That's not a confession.

Ginyard

Quote from: Kazuo Kiriyama on April 13, 2008, 12:03:47 AM
Realising you've cracked one off over an image of a fisherman's hand must be the most shameful wank of all.

possibly second to actually spraying your load over a fisherman's hand.

George Oscar Bluth II

samadriel

Quote from: Kazuo Kiriyama on April 13, 2008, 12:03:47 AM
Wow. I bet there's someone out there who had a wank over the low-res version. Realising you've cracked one off over an image of a fisherman's hand must be the most shameful wank of all.
I think the image being imposed on Dick Cheney's face might add a certain grim something there.