Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:35:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pranks and Dares

Started by boxofslice, April 18, 2008, 09:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

I remember one of the punishments at our school was removing all the graffiti we'd put in our RE textbooks – religious icons with willies drawn on them, the Loch Ness Monster in the Sea of Gallilee, that sort of thing. We also got our RE teacher (brilliantly called Mr Pope) with a bit of clear plastic, on which someone had tippexed a picture of a penis. Every time the overhead projector was on and his back was turned, someone would slip the plastic onto it and we'd have a two-foot wide penis displayed on one wall of the room.

Oh, another class at my school (not mine, karma police) drove a teacher to a nervous breakdown by graffiti'ing her blackboard every morning for about two months.

bennett

We had a guy in our class called Pete Morrison who was not the sharpest tool in the block.  While once being taught by our rather uneffectual female Iranian Chemistry teacher Pete was playing with one of those old four pronged gas taps that you attached bunsen burners to.  After spinning it round and round for a couple of minutes there was an audible 'clonk' and a sudden hissing sound erupted from within the desk.  At this point the cry of 'gas' went up.  Apparently another class had been playing a repeating prank on the Chemistry teacher which involved them shouting either 'solid', 'liquid' or 'gas' at her everytime she mentioned any chemical.  Believing we were joking around, it took one of us actually going nextdoor to Mr Steele's class and telling him before the gas was shut off and the room evacuated, by which time it absolutely reaked of gas, and was probably more than a little dangerous.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 22, 2008, 09:00:33 AM
Oh, another class at my school (not mine, karma police) drove a teacher to a nervous breakdown by graffiti'ing her blackboard every morning for about two months.

A similar thing happened at my school. Our French teacher was not too great with technology and a new overhead projector and electronic board had been fitted into the class, this was a few years ago now when classrooms first started converting to the electronic boards instead of whiteboards. Anyway in the morning she would set it all up, make sure the right thing was on the screen, ready to teach the class. But what she didn't plan for was a kid, not even in her class to come into the room and steal the remote that controlled the board, he then crouched down at the back of the class and everytime the teacher had her back to board, he would change the screen, eventually he found the drawing tool and this quite predictably lead to the drawing of penises.

This teacher got a lot of abuse, she was/is allergic to deodrant/perfume and once a kid learns that knowledge then you just know that your French class is going to be very fragrant from now on. One time she was pushed so far that she locked her self in the stock cupoard/room, until another member of staff came to calm the situation.

Ah school is cruel.

I'd like to state that I didn't play a part in any of the above.

Artemis

Is anyone up for a collective prank? I've just found this, while looking for housemates who want to live in a shared house, on Gumtree:

QuoteSeeking strict landlady Age: 53

Hi
I'm not sure if I will find what I'm looking for on here but lets see.

I'm a mature professional submissive male who needs accommodation in SE london on a monday to friday basis. I work between Lewisham and Catford but recognise that I may need to travel to work.

I wondered if there were any assertive or strict ladies out there who had a room to spare. You can write the house rules and I will fit in.

I expect to pay rent and can hopefully help around the house. I am domesticated and have good DIY skills so can attend to your odd jobs and other needs.

Happy to exchange e mails, discuss or meet up somewhere neutral to see if we are compatible

Is anyone else tempted to write to this fella as a 'strict landlady' and see how bizarre you can make the requests before he twigs it's a wind up? We could send emails individually or come up with one together...

steve98

Quote from: Artemis on April 22, 2008, 09:35:21 PM
Is anyone up for a collective prank? I've just found this, while looking for housemates who want to live in a shared house, on Gumtree:

Is anyone else tempted to write to this fella as a 'strict landlady' and see how bizarre you can make the requests before he twigs it's a wind up? We could send emails individually or come up with one together...

Include me out.  Reading this thread I could weep for all the misery we've inflicted on teachers-me more than most. I can't participate in winding up this  droopy-eyed, middle-aged, DIY'er.
Great thread though, more please.

Quote from: bennett on April 22, 2008, 03:34:26 PM
not the sharpest tool in the block. 

You seem to be a few sandbags short of a picnic yourself.