Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:23:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's all say nice things about Neville Chamberlain

Started by Small Man Big Horse, April 18, 2008, 03:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

And prove once and for all that my starting threads doesn't lead to the untimely deaths of people too.

So to start off:

I like his shoes.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 18, 2008, 03:17:27 PM
I like his shoes.

My shoes are Caterpillars, so you liking them means that you implicitly support Israeli aggression against the Palestinians since Caterpillar is the company contracted to build that wall.

You bastard!!!

Hank_Kingsley

I think it's very funny that, although he goes by the name 'Neville Chamberlain', he has a picture of Alistair Darling as his avatar!

HA!

He crazy.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on April 18, 2008, 03:21:48 PM
I think he's HORNY AS HELL

Well that's charming coming from someone who regularly flounces about dressed up like a unicorn!

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on April 18, 2008, 03:23:55 PM
Well that's charming coming from someone who regularly flounces about dressed up like a unicorn!

I'd hardly call once every 3 hours regular

squinky

He chose to name himself in honour of one of my favourite Prime Ministers. I dig that.

SetToStun

For a Nazi appeaser he has surprisingly good personal hygiene and can make just one piece of paper mean so many different things to so many different people. Well, that's about it, really.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: SetToStun on April 18, 2008, 03:37:00 PM
For a Nazi appeaser he has surprisingly good personal hygiene...

I'm glad you've noticed! The deaths of 6 million is far easier to overlook when you've got clean armpits!

Neville Chamberlain

Small Man Big Horse

Until your untimely death, I'm afraid it may well be.

boxofslice

I for one am going to buck the trend and go against the thread title. Neville Chamberlain is one of the most dis... oh a biscuit. Nice.

VegaLA

Judging him on his avatar alone I would absolutly trust this gentleman to care for my Kitty while I wsa on vacation.

DocDaneeka

I'm sorry but I don't like his squashed up avatar, it sickens me.

Hank_Kingsley

I concur. Neville makes me want to puke out my fucking guts.

wheatgod

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on April 18, 2008, 03:23:39 PM
I think it's very funny that, although he goes by the name 'Neville Chamberlain', he has a picture of Alistair Darling as his avatar!

HA!

He crazy.

Albeit with a scribbled beard.

Bonkers. The zany murderer.

Somewhere on the internet is a tragic, virtual bloke with a brown  moustache with scrawled in silver hair. Preferably with a magic marker. You just couldn't make it up.

Still it's better than having no avatar.

alan nagsworth

I can honestly say he is my favourite Verbwhore. I've had my eyes on a few but I really think Neville is the one for me. That silver hair, bonkers taste in music, and that shirt which says No Means No just draws me even closer to him. One day he will realise no means yes and we'll live in the blissful harmony of spontaneous rape and writing romantic comedies. One day.

Suttonpubcrawl

I was disappointed when he posted a photo of himself because I liked to imagine that he really did look like Alistair Darling.

the midnight watch baboon

I think he ends more posts in !'s than any other VW! Well done Chambo!

biggytitbo

Neville Chamberlain was not a Nazi appeaser. Neville Chamberlain, however, definetly is.

Don_Preston

I love the fact he comes from Yeovil, the second only to Rad-stock as the coolest place in the South West!

explodingvinyl

I am happy because he is happy.
Am I am sad because he is sad.
I think I speak for all when I say he is a puppeteer of emotions.
A good man, and thorough.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 19, 2008, 10:28:42 AM
Neville Chamberlain was not a Nazi appeaser.

Oh yes he was!  He described Hitler as loathsome, a warmonger and declared war on Hitler's Germany.  If that's not appeasement I don't know what is!

Here's his declaration of war:  http://www.bacik.org/speeches/216%20-%20PM%20Neville%20Chamberlain%20-%20Declaration%20Of%20War%20With%20Germany.mp3

You can really hear the enormous sense of depression in his voice.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on April 19, 2008, 11:59:31 AM
Oh yes he was!  He described Hitler as loathsome, a warmonger and declared war on Hitler's Germany.  If that's not appeasement I don't know what is!

Either you're joking or you've made a colossal mistake. WHICH IS IT?

There is a third possibility which I won't yet list.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Suttonpubcrawl on April 19, 2008, 12:41:00 PM
Either you're joking or you've made a colossal mistake. WHICH IS IT?

There is a third possibility which I won't yet list.

We don't know which Neville he's talking about though. It could be Neville Chamberlain who said that, not Neville Chamberlain.

rudi

No, he definitely meant Neville, you can see it in his face.