Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:28:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"King Of Power 4 Billion %" short animated film by Paul Robertson

Started by chocky909, April 20, 2008, 04:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Couldn't find anything on here using the search so...

I saw the below post on a gaming forum and downloaded the first Pirate Bay version. What can I say except that I urge anyone interested in animation or video games to check it out and even then it's worth a watch. And the poster is right, Youtube resolution wouldn't do this justice. And neither would putting it in an existing thread.

Quote from: Facewon of off that forum wot I telt you about just nowA list of places to DL one of the more amazing things I've ever seen.

Holy shit.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I can't recall it.

10 minute short "film" done in the style of the most awesome sprite based 2d sidescrolling shotter/basher ZOMGWTF turrican/doubledragon but a bit cuter, but also twice as violent, and twice as awesome and aaaaaaaagh. Download and watch now.

It's not a huge download, but youtube (if it's even there) won't do it justice.

Two more things: It's probably NSFW and it contains the phrase "The New Ultimate Jesus."

ZOMG watch it now people.

Here's a pic of one of his drawings to give an impression of the style he uses but it's really all in the movement. Imagine the picture becoming a side scrolling beat-'em-up but with the most fantastic enemies and attacks you can imagine. It's gory too.

Here's that link to his site again with all the places to download it. The version I got was 320mb and 12:40 long. But the detail is amazing and I'd love to see a HD version.

http://probertson.livejournal.com/23973.html