Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:21:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Possess Anyone!

Started by Small Man Big Horse, April 22, 2008, 10:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Okay, so if, in a beautiful, sexy fantasy world, you were out and about one day only to be struck down by a crazy radioactive meteor, and woke up with the ability to possess anyone - who would you choose? And what would you do? Would you use your powers for evil and fuck up their lives somewhat cruelly? Or change everything for the better?

Tell me, I'm bored, damn you!

Suttonpubcrawl

Kristen Schaal. I want to know what it's like to be beautiful.

My boyfriend, so I could have sex with me.

That, or Michael Winner. Well - he gets to go on holiday and eat out all the time. And he's allowed to have his pudding first if he wants to. I'd just try to act naturally I guess - as 'Michael Winner' as possible. Hang out with Michael Caine, complain about some bottled water, write Sunday Times column. I have simple ambitions. Or, hang on - better even than Winner: my cat. She sleeps for 20 hours a day, gets up for her dinner, licks her privates, seeks one of us out for a cuddle and a scratch, then goes back to bed. I've always envied her lifestyle.

Anyway - same question from me.

buttgammon

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on April 22, 2008, 10:46:56 PM
That, or Michael Winner. Well - he gets to go on holiday and eat out all the time. And he's allowed to have his pudding first if he wants to. I'd just try to act naturally I guess - as 'Michael Winner' as possible. Hang out with Michael Caine, complain about some bottled water, write Sunday Times column. I have simple ambitions.

And contract a pretty nasty and obscure disease of some sort like Winner did on one of those holidays. Um, the rest of it sounds good though.

biggytitbo

I'd possess a puppy, then go for a run in a field full of wet grass and chase a bee.

Pinball

I'd possess a rich person, hopefully someone nutty like Moooohameduc Al Fayyyyeddd (um, I don't want CaB sued, ok?).

Emma Raducanu

The Queen and I'd go running down Oxford Street naked, fingering myself, shouting at immigrants to go home and that I'm anybodies

weekender

I would like to possess an American politician into thinking that if he makes a speech rasslin' style, he win da votes.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=k8XkIeTz-NU[/youtube]

Aw, sheet, it been done.

The tenses in this post were all over the place, I do apologise.  Normal service will be resumed as soon as fucking possible, innit.

Feralkid

I'd possess George Bush and confess to war crimes on live TV.  Or, failing that, Monica Belluci.   

Small Man Big Horse

Celebrity wise, it's always tempting to possess someone from the 'punchable faces' thread and go round asking people to punch me in the face, but the non-evil part of me would like to do nice things for one of them. Like possessing Amy Whitehouse perhaps, getting her off 'the drugs', giving her a nice haircut, and recording an album of 12 apologies for all the tiresome crap she's put us through lately.

Pinball

Quote from: Feralkid on April 22, 2008, 11:01:34 PMOr, failing that, Monica Belluci.   
Now there's an odd actress. Maybe she could rape herself with a speculum in a Paris ghetto underpass, to appeal to da kids.. and the middle class. Christ I'm pissed. Irreversibly so..

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Probably my next door neighbours, so I could annoy my housemates by pissing through my own letterbox.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I'd poseessssssssssssssssss a lovely pair of jockey shorts. On my head. YEE HAW!!!

El Unicornio, mang

I'd possess enough dignity not to post in this thread *smug*

Suttonpubcrawl

I'd possess your mum because [something about your mum being a slag, or fat, or something like that]

El Unicornio, mang

You'd need a SEXorcist!

Santa's Boyfriend

I'd possess Nick Griffin and have him suck off a black male prostitute outside the Sun offices.

Suttonpubcrawl

Stop talking about your mum like that, it's very rude you know.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

rudi

LMC so I could have sex with his boyfriend; then, when I leave his body I'd PM him with a message that reads

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

and I'd send one message a day, every day, at the same time until he cried.

Then I'd have sex with him.

squinky

I would posess human resources people in the vain hope of actually getting a job.

It probably wouldn't work, though.

Ginyard

King Kong. That'd be fun.