Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:24:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Galloway felled by tiny planet!

Started by CloudCuckoo, April 22, 2008, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloudCuckoo

George Oscar Bluth II

Why is Galloway running for London Assembly? Is he giving up on winning Bethnal Green and Bow again?

biggytitbo

He's running to get loads of publicity for George Galloway.

Pinball

I like flies in the ointment. They annoy the conformist lemming sheep-like not so silent majority. Go George!

Suttonpubcrawl

I've seen George Galloway going round on his bus quite a few times recently. On two of those occasions I shouted up at him that I saluted his courage, strength and indefatigability. I don't know if he heard me though.

NoSleep

Suttonpubcrawl

Has anyone else seen the bus though? It's hilarious! It's George Galloway on the top of an open top bus, just repeatedly saying "GEORGE GALLOWAY! RESPECT! GEORGE GALLOWAY! RESPECT!".

Pinball

NoSleep

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I'd love a politician; man, woman or shemale, who would truly represent a change and opposition to the political status quo (not the good three chord type) and general bleaerrrghhh that is mainstream politics in this country. Happily this twat of man is no it.I hope the bruise is long lasting you twarrt Stalinist prick.

NoSleep

Godzilla Bankrolls

Jackson K Pollock

I saw the bus this afternoon as I was walking past Royal Oak station.

As it was coming over the bridge, I looked up to see what all the noise was about, and held my arm up above my eyes to shield them from the sun.

Galloway thought I was waving at him and waved back. Not wanting to make him look stupid, I did a little wave in return.

That's pretty much my George Galloway story.

Godzilla Bankrolls

I live on Bethnal Green Road, so he's always going past my window, the cunt.