Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:33:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bomb joke student free

Started by king mob, February 04, 2004, 11:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Remember the British student who cracked a joke with U.S customs about having bombs & generally made herself look stupid?

Well, after all the discussion here about her fate shes free.

Silly girl.

Pinball

She should have realised what a fascistic bunch of fucknuts the US monkeyboys of the State are/have become.

"Welcome to the free world. Enjoy your time in prison without the right to legal representation or a trial"

Guantanamo Bay et al are not exceptions to the rule, they are exceptions that define the rules, create precedents, condition the public's expectations and perceptions of what is "right". That is why they're such dangerous developments. It also hands an easy propagandic win to the "enemy" (the latter being any brown peoples with natural resources).

smoker

pinball you muppet you crack me up. how the fuck can you blame the americans for this one?

Pinball

Make a smart alec comment, get put in prison for weeks. A tad over-reaction of US authorities methinks. Yes she's a stupid bitch, but they're also stupid bastards.

I wonder what our Pakastani/Indian community think of travelling to the US now, eh? "Don't look them in the eyes, Rajesh". Everyone's a Jew now, eh smoker?

Pinball

Quote from: "smoker"pinball you muppet you crack me up. how the fuck can you blame the americans for this one?
Oh and I'm a muppet am I? No less of a twat than you mate.

Krang

She should have gone to jail, just for a laugh.

smoker

Quote from: "Pinball"
Quote from: "smoker"pinball you muppet you crack me up. how the fuck can you blame the americans for this one?
Oh and I'm a muppet am I? No less of a twat than you mate.

heh i didn't mean that as harshly as you've obviously taken it. over-reaction vs the potential deaths of several hundred people.

or mayeb they should have known she was only joking because she was white.

fair enough the sentence was extreme but maybe the judge lost a relative in 11/9?

Purple Tentacle

Has anybody seen that stomach-churning picture of her posing in a bikini in Metro today?

Prison did no favours to her tan....

Christ.

king mob

Quote from: "Pinball"Make a smart alec comment, get put in prison for weeks. A tad over-reaction of US authorities methinks. Yes she's a stupid bitch, but they're also stupid bastards.

I wonder what our Pakastani/Indian community think of travelling to the US now, eh? "Don't look them in the eyes, Rajesh". Everyone's a Jew now, eh smoker?

She was asked 3 times to retract her comments, each time she refused & therefore customs had no option but to arrest her. As for being in prison she made bail & served only a night inside.
Its not over reaction, customs have to act to deal with people being as stupid as this girl has been.

The U.S is turning into a very represssive state but this girl brought it on herself so its not Bush & Ashcrofts fault if shes a twat.

weekender

Quote from: "Krang"She should have gone to jail, just for a laugh.

Yeah, she should have been brutally buggered in the showers, it would have been hilarious...

weekender

By the way, my first thought on reading the thead title was that it was for jokes about bombs, and students weren't welcome.

Timmay

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Has anybody seen that stomach-churning picture of her posing in a bikini in Metro today?

Not seen the Metro today, but apparently, *this* is her also...

Dr David V

What's wrong with her head? Something's not right with it...

Yes, she was a silly bitch. I'm very liberal, but don't joke about something like that, that's just stupid. She should have gone to chokey, just for a couple of weeks, enough to knock her down a bit from her former 'whackey' persona.

Capuchin

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Has anybody seen that stomach-churning picture of her posing in a bikini in Metro today?

Christ.

Yes. Oh god why?
Surely there's no need for it? She acts like a twat and then we must suffer.