Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:38:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoddy Textiles

Started by Clone Army, May 30, 2008, 01:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clone Army

Being both a cheaparse and a pirate I decided that rather than bankrupt myself online I'd buy some blank t-shirts and paint my own highly illegal, copyright infringing imagery on them.

To wit:

So, CaB, do you own any custom duds? Recently built a giant iron suit? Knitted a gimp mask? Let spill with your crafty tales.

Failing that I'll turn this into a construction diary for a full-face Tommy Shears t-shirt.

alan nagsworth

I once wrote 'DOLE SCUM' and the phone/fax number for my local job centre on the top left of an old shirt. God, I looked so cool.

quadraspazzed

A nod to Wolfie Smith, as modelled by Rodrigo from Super Extra Bonus Party.

The logo on that one actually looks like this: (Peasant's Republic of Newbridge)

And a couple of Palestinian ones that I don't have pictures of the shirts, but look like:

and

fanny splendid

Where can I get one of those 'Free Palestine' t-shirts?
I really want to show my support for the removal those tribal, religious nut-jobs, that currently run the place.

quadraspazzed

Quote from: fanny splendid on June 01, 2008, 07:42:29 AM
Where can I get one of those 'Free Palestine' t-shirts?
I really want to show my support for the removal those tribal, religious nut-jobs, that currently run the place.

The Israelis?

fanny splendid