Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:07:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CD Bargains Thread

Started by ThickAndCreamy, June 13, 2008, 12:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paaaaul

Quote from: PaulTMA on December 26, 2012, 05:20:30 PM
Big Star's 'Keep An Eye On The Sky' box set - just purchased for £13:99 including postage.  'Deal Of The Day' on Popmarket.

https://www.popmarket.com/details/27911738?feature_id=27910336

I realise I have misled people on this very thread about this very box set in yesteryears.  However, this 1 is  def. 2 legit 2 quit!!

Sold Out.

FUCK

The Plunger

Popmarket are utter bastards. I ordered their Tracey Thorn/She & Him xmas vinyl bundle on 9th Dec. Still awaiting delivery. And also have realised that they post from the US, so may be liable for import tax potentially. Either way, when my package (eventually) shows up I'll be sure to put it straight in the cupboard, on the shelf marked 'fucking useless'.

That Big Star boxset does look good though. Jealous.

Janie Jones

Just bumping this in case anyone is interested in perusing the very random selection of 'pre-owned fully reconditioned' shrink wrapped CDs at Poundland.  I'm guessing this is where those 'we buy any CD even if it's just for 1p' companies offload their stock.  Yesterday I got Joy Zipper, Gene, a double best-of '50 000 Fall fans can't be wrong' and a Sub Pop compilation.  All for, not to be too Dom Joly about it, £1 each.

PaulTMA

I only ever seem to notice charity shop staples like 'The It Girl', 'Coming Up', 'Wheatus', etc.

Paaaaul

I got a Dawn Of The Replicants CD from Poundland last week,but yes,most of their stock is Toploader and Dina Carroll albums.