Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:38:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Wimblemong 2008 - Info Centre (Draws, rules, news etc)

Started by Derek Trucks, July 01, 2008, 09:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Derek Trucks on August 30, 2008, 11:14:34 PM
A quick coin toss tells me that it will be ziggy to serve in the final against Miles.  A few days ago Miles told me that he was away this weekend and would be back Tuesday morning, so if ziggy could have one by then that would be great.

ok derek, will do

miles' shots are unbelievable, but I'll try my best for queen and country

biniput

Artemis

All Surrogate

I'd just like to thank all the participants for being so entertaining, and Derek Trucks for organising it, like some kind of crazy (but scrupulously impartial) adjud-a-bot.

Congratulations ziggy starbucks!

Derek was brill too. Well done all Whores who competed and voted and finished their matches. This was the funniest in memory and was often technically amazing, so many names to mention but the likes of Miles, CTS, Johnny Yesno, Koant, jutl...mad skills. Mad props also to all those who made me laugh and grin and weep, pretty much everyone at some point.

actwithoutwords

Huge congrats to Derek on running such a brilliant competition, and also obviously to Ziggy for winning an excellent final. And as a spectator thanks to all the competitors for providing great entertainment throughout.

ziggy starbucks

I am the gift that keeps on giving

here is a folder that contains EVERY shot in this year's tournament. You lucky lucky people

http://rapidshare.com/files/146362670/wimblemong_2008.zip.html

Little Hoover

rapidshare? You fucking cunt.

Spoiler alert

Only joking, thank you ziggy
[close]

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on September 18, 2008, 06:55:22 PM
I am the gift that keeps on giving

here is a folder that contains EVERY shot in this year's tournament. You lucky lucky people

http://rapidshare.com/files/146362670/wimblemong_2008.zip.html

Very nice work. Have you considered getting this upped to the radio megaupload account so it's permanently hosted?

eluc55

Seriously, Ziggy, I could just "do" you right now. 

Hearts

Kelvin

Still Not George

Lee Van Cleef

Viero_Berlotti

Cerys