Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:18:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1 - Baxter v Nagsworth

Started by Baxter, July 01, 2008, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

Handshakes over the net and all that Nagsy.

Grrrnuuughhhhhhh!

alan nagsworth

Oho! It was fate Baxter, fate. I wish these work computers had Photoshop... sadly you'll have to wait till tomorrow evening for my shot. Good effort, old sport, see you on the courts!

Artemis

I vote Baxter loses. Oh wait, am I too soon? Damn.

alan nagsworth

Still Not George

Um... I can't see what you've taken from the first picture... that's either breaking the rules or TOTAL FUCKING GENIUS(TM).

edit: Sorry, just re-read the rules. Chuh, it's not the Photoshop Tennis we used to have in the old days... *ambles off*

alan nagsworth

Yeah, I was gonna try and integrate one of the opium plants but I thought it'd be a tad overbearing. I was still hesitant to post it though, didn't know if it was "enough", conceptually. I think it is, though, so hopefully all's well.

Baxter

alan nagsworth

I think I'm gonna cry... Seriously. I have just spent 2 hours carefully tweaking a fucking masterpiece and Photoshop has crashed. I am so discouraged right now you would not believe it. I want to smash my face in with this here bottle of Magners.

What I'm saying is, the deadline is tomorrow, 10pm, right? Well I might not have it done by then because right now I don't want to see Photoshop's interface for a long long time. I may be an extra day or two. I'm really very sorry but I'm just so pissed off it's hard for me to want to try again yet. Thanks for your patience.

its 72 hours from the last shot, so the Friday deadline was the one to serve by.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on July 03, 2008, 05:37:35 PM
its 72 hours from the last shot, so the Friday deadline was the one to serve by.

And seeing as your game is taking much less than the estimated two weeks, nagsworth, I'm sure you could get extra time.

Baxter

That's fine Nagsy old boy, I think we've whipped through the first few at a sufficient pace that you can take some time to have a little rest.

Then again if you could stop being so fucking precious and get on with it that'd be fine too :)

Derek Trucks

It's 72 hours from the last shot, so you have until 10pm Saturday nagsworth.  Let me know if you need extra time.

mook

Nagsworth... The first rule of Photoshop Tennis should be Save, and Save often. Don't give up that easy just 'cos the software went fucky on you for a bit! Bat on me old flower, as DT says ^^ up there, there's plenty of time left.

alan nagsworth

Cheers lads. I don't know whether to start a fresh idea or try and do the same one again. I reckon if I do the latter I'll fuck it up or get pissed off that it doesn't look exactly the same as the first effort. Relax, let's have a think...

alan nagsworth

Bruised and broken, Nags takes his final shot in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Spaff!

Sources:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Okay folks, vote your heart out. :)

Uncle TechTip

ThickAndCreamy

eluc55

Nagsworth, for that amazing last shot.

I fancy Baxter more, though, if that makes any difference.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Lee

Still Not George

Pie Pie Eater

Cerys

Old Thrashbarg

It has to be Nagsworth after that last shot.