Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:55:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1 - Baxter v Nagsworth

Started by Baxter, July 01, 2008, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Nagsworth for his second shot which was dead realistic and everything.

Small Man Big Horse

mothman

Vitalstatistix

Artemis

This is another close one. I liked both. I'm going to go with Baxter, though.

wheatgod

chocky909

Nagsworth because I didn't 'get' either of Baxter's mongs and that makes me angry.

boki

swarfmonkey

Little Hoover

nagsworth's mong is just cheap gallery playing really, so he gets my vote for that.

Alan's second made me laugh and I also liked the quotes from the first. A cup of Robinson's to Paul though too, for 'greasy yellow devils', whatever the intention was there.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Looknorth

Oooh tough, but Nags' Marx thang has the edge.

The Widow of Brid

Derek Trucks

Voting on this game ends at 9.33am tomorrow, result to be confirmed shortly after.

sproggy

Baxter

Good game Nagsy.

you gallery-playing sympathy-exploiting cunt ragamuffin.

alan nagsworth

Haha, thanks Baxter. I really enjoyed it. Sorry about the cheap shot, it was an idea that sort of branched out and because I ballsed it up the first time, I went back the next day hell-bent on trying to make it look nice.

Your shots were ace though, I had a hard time replying. I definitely thought you'd get a lot more votes, there's some fine work on display there, especially the serve! Proper ace, like.

Derek Trucks

The final score:    Baxter 6 nagsworth 30.  nagsworth is the winner and goes through to the 2nd round.  Baxter will have to wait and see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.