Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:51:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleMong 2008 Round 1 - Delete Delete Delete v Clone Army

Started by Delete Delete Delete, July 01, 2008, 11:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Trucks

Blimey, quick work gents, good to see.  Voting now open!!!!!!

alan nagsworth

It's a real toughie, this 'un. Delete's are real good, especially the first one, but my vote goes to Clone Army for his superb first shot. Boris with that freakish mouth sealed the deal, good work my man!

Artemis

This a toughie, but my vote's for Delete, almost exclusively for his second shot, which I liked a lot. Top marks though, nagsy.

Clone Army mainly for his first return. I had to think for a couple of minutes though, classy rally guys.

Fry

I'm voting Delete fellas, just because of the salad for the eyes the serve most definitely was.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Artemis on July 03, 2008, 01:26:04 AM
Top marks though, nagsy.

Wow, I'm not even in this rally and I got top marks! Cheers man. :D

Artemis

Oh dear. I did wonder if the last vodka and coke I poured myself was a little too strong.

Of course, I mean Clone Army. Nagsy, you points are hereby deducted and non-transferable, unlike the Christian revival ("the glory cloud") in Lakeland, Florida, which as this dick tells you at 1m35s, is entirely transferable.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvlHUSa5aXs[/youtube]

Cerys

DocDaneeka

ThickAndCreamy

Vitalstatistix

Pie Pie Eater

Old Thrashbarg

ziggy starbucks

very hard to choose, delete's second shot is really good

but I vote clone army for his first one.

no_offenc

Would it help If i explained the plot behind my second shot, Ian Hislop has been decreased inside as Dara's evil butterfly's have stolen his ambassador power (the Ferrero Rocher). Dera Is stronger and robotic because hes the newer generation and is about to destroy Ian Hislop.