Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleMong 2008 Round 1 - Delete Delete Delete v Clone Army

Started by Delete Delete Delete, July 01, 2008, 11:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clone Army

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on July 03, 2008, 03:11:32 PM
Would it help If i explained the plot behind my second shot, Ian Hislop has been decreased inside as Dara's evil butterfly's have stolen his ambassador power (the Ferrero Rocher). Dera Is stronger and robotic because hes the newer generation and is about to destroy Ian Hislop.

Duh.

Baxter

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on July 03, 2008, 03:11:32 PM
Would it help If i explained the plot behind my second shot, Ian Hislop has been decreased inside as Dara's evil butterfly's have stolen his ambassador power (the Ferrero Rocher). Dera Is stronger and robotic because hes the newer generation and is about to destroy Ian Hislop.

Almost as good as when Waspy explained that the smiley face rolling it's eyes in his mong last year was supposed to represent God.

Quote from: Baxter on July 03, 2008, 04:22:54 PM
Almost as good as when Waspy explained that the smiley face rolling it's eyes in his mong last year was supposed to represent God.
So thats a vote for me then?

Baxter

Go on then, Delete Delete Delete is the real winner in my eyes.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on July 03, 2008, 04:48:35 PM
14-9 theres still time for a late comeback

Starting and finishing your match first was very clever - the loser will probably be one of the highest scoring now.

Doesn't every match have the same 48 hour voting period? Though admittedly it does capture the initial excitement wave. I'd hate to go out in the first round, I have so much to offer and I'm still learning this program (Gimp) only having done 4 mongs using it (the 2 practice ones and these two).

Johnny Yesno

rudi

Only two shots each? Boo.

Delete, for his second, but he needs to be less needy in the second round. :)

Needy! Wah Wah Wah! I'm gonna throw my toys out the pram If I don't make the 3rd round, I'm Wimblemongs John mcenroe.

boki

It's a toughie, this.  Clone Army just edged the opening exchange, but I reckon Delete takes it with his second shot.

Small Man Big Horse

Delete, for his first shot, but it was a hard decision to make - and he almost lost it with his begging too, that's my role in the tournament ;)

wheatgod

fanny splendid

Still Not George

Marvin

Clone Army by a whisker, although I almost voted Delete. But then didn't.

Its suddenly become a very close match, 15-17 to Clone Army so far, this is going down to the wire.

Clone Army

And in turn that wire will be used to garotte all who oppose me.

Ben

I can't decide who to vote for. Have 1/2 a point each

chocky909

I'm going for Clone Army. Funnier. Excellent, excellent mongs from DDD though. Very talented photoshopper.

mothman

swarfmonkey

Brilliant work from both but DeleteX3 just edged it.

Derek Trucks

I'm off to bed because I'm wiped, but voting will still end at 1.11am, any votes after that will be treated as void.  Will confirm result at about 9/10am tomorrow.

This is the second game I've missed voting on. For the rekkid, I would have voted [NULL AND VOID].

Derek Trucks

The Final Score is: Delete Delete Delete 17 Clone Army 18

Clone Army is the winner, and goes through to the 2nd round.  Delete Delete Delete will have to wait to see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.

alan nagsworth