Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1 : Artemis vs The Boston Crab

Started by Artemis, July 02, 2008, 12:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koant

Baxter

Artemis, because I want to see his blatant lack of talent be exposed in successive rounds.

eluc55

Artemis - because I pity him, and want the crushing defeat to be slightly less crushing. So I can see Baxter crush him at a later stage.

Crease

Due to BLATANT RACIAL DISCRIMINATION on behalf of the umpire, and because I challenge prejudice where-so-ever it rears it's ugly head, I shall be voting Artemis on Mitch's behalf.

But only in protest, you understand.

I have a dream...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Artemis

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody who hasn't yet voted that I organised the very successful London meet, and regularly entertain people with shows on CaB radio. I am a kind hearted, warm and generous person, especially with my own votes.

Just saying.

chocky909

Derek Trucks

Voting on this one ends at 4.06pm tomorrow.  Result to be confirmed in the evening.

I would just like to remind everyone who hasn't voted that I read this board in my aero-mansion which hovers 50000ft above your crumbling huts, sitting in my massive Jacuzzi which doesn't even need a bubble machine thing because it's filled with magnum after magnum of champagne, the money for which came from selling babies to the Japs for substitute blubber in these post-whaling times. I have a never-ending stream of intelligent, side-splittingly funny and painfully attractive women which (not even 'whom') I abuse and toss aside, leaving only the dregs for you, though I don't even give them the chance to express anything but their basest sexual talents because I'm so jaded by the whole implausible lifestyle I live and the parasites which make up the remainder of the human race, including you. I also have a pet Minotaur who functions as a jukebox, singing any song I want on request, mostly songs you've never even heard of because you're not as cool as me.

VOTE TBC

alan nagsworth

I have 50 Verbwhores in my bedroom right now (I don't have to explain myself to you) and they were so awe-inspired by that post, they all asked me to place a vote for Crabman Bost. You want names? I'll give you names! I can also give you penis lengths for verification if you want.

Derek Trucks

The final score is:    Artemis 7 TBC 19.  TBC is the winner and goes through to the 2nd round.  Artemis is out.

weekender

Quote from: Derek Trucks on July 09, 2008, 09:11:46 PM
Artemis is out.

Does he not have the chance to qualify as a highest loser like everyone else?

Derek Trucks

He hasn't made the top 6.  Are you stalking me tonight?

weekender

What's the top 6?  I no stalking, I just pissed and no understand rules of de game(s).

That's me trying to sound like a hip jive talker. Did it work?

Artemis

Ah, sorry to see you go out, Arty, maybe someone lazy will drop out, that's how I got through to the second round last year! Thanks for the game too, I thought it was pretty even. Til next time, sweet prince.