Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:20:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008, Round 2: Cardinal Tit Storm vs. nagsworth

Started by alan nagsworth, July 11, 2008, 12:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Your serve, compadre! C'mon, show me what ya got!

*puts up his dukes*

Vitalstatistix

CTS' serve may be my favourite mong of the comp so far. Not to mention the great return by Nags under pressure.

alan nagsworth

Tell me about it. It was hard to think of a reply, my other shots were excessive with quotes and speech bubbles, so it was tricky to keep the concept with that simplistic appealing-to-kids design. Still, I'm quite pleased with it.

Great service CTS.

rudi

The clean-looking ones always tend to be my favourites.

I'll be stealing yours to use elsewhere, btw nagy; it made oi larf.

alan nagsworth

*Flop!*

Cheers CTS, great game!

Okay lads and lasses, the shots have been clobbered! Get your vote on!

Cerys

ThickAndCreamy

joeyzaza

Johnny Yesno

Lee

KLF references make me smile... Cardinal Tit Storm.

chocky909

Excellent stuff from Nagsworth but I think Cardinal Tit Storm just edges it for the serve.

wheatgod

actwithoutwords

The Cardinal for me too, a fighting performance from nagsworth though.

micanio

Old Thrashbarg

Marvin

I'm honestly not sure but I really love all four of those shots, like rudi I'm a fan of the cleaner looking images and I like it when they work as stand alone pictures.

Umm, both of you, maybe I'll decide later.

alan nagsworth

Christ, looking back my second mong really is sketchy. Both of my shots were rushed, I managed to upll off the first one but... too much graininess and bad fonts in the second one.

Still the ideas are there right guys?! Vote Nagsworth for winner and I'll clean up this crime dump.

Small Man Big Horse

Cardinal Tit Storm, but yours were great too Nagsy.

All absolutely brilliant. Worra game.

Ok, I'm gonna go for Nagsworth, for the 2nd shot, even though it was technically the ropiest of the match. The look on Thomas' face and the tagline made me do a genuine LOL.

Koant

mothman

mook

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2008, 03:06:17 AM
All absolutely brilliant. Worra game.

Ok, I'm gonna go for Nagsworth, for the 2nd shot, even though it was technically the ropiest of the match. The look on Thomas' face and the tagline made me do a genuine LOL.

Same as. Nags for me too then.