Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:25:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Cerys v Small Man Big Horse

Started by Cerys, July 11, 2008, 08:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pie Pie Eater

actwithoutwords

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Cerys on July 15, 2008, 09:00:36 PM
I think I'm being trounced....

Gah, you're catching up now. I wanted to destroy you. DESTROY YOU UTTERLY! Mua-ha-ha-ha!

To be honest I was always amazed it was going so well, and knew it wouldn't in the end :)

mothman

Uncle TechTip

Not hugely clever, you say? In that event, SMBH

Still Not George

Cerys, partly because she puts out, and partly because you can't do that to Pingu!

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

ziggy starbucks

can I just say how great it is to have Cerys back, she's a great poster and a lovely human being and its a genuine pleasure to share the same messageboard with her.

Small Man Big Horse

Artemis

I really love Cerys, but my vote's going for SMBH for a return of serve to an outstanding serve.

chocky909

Looknorth

SMBH for the magical realism pish take. (Sorry Cerys!)

Small Man Big Horse

That's what I make it too. Thanks for a great game Cerys, I really enjoyed it, and I hope you make it through to the next round as one of the highest scoring people.

Cerys

Well, I'm upset.  Not at losing, because I reckoned I was toast after your (utterly inspired) second shot - but now I am without tennis for another year.  Bah.

Highest voted losers go through again?  Hmmm.  Maybe I won't kill after all....

Cerys

You're currently the 4th highest scoring loser by my calculations Cerys. But there are 4 more matches to be completed so it could be close.