Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:38:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Fanny Splendid v Delete

Started by Delete Delete Delete, July 11, 2008, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
your serve I believe, GAME ON! May the best Monger Mong on for eternity, Mongs passed down from children to children until the end of time itself.

fanny splendid

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

fanny splendid

Cerys

Has to be DDD.  Fanny's been lazy, I suspect.

ThickAndCreamy

Little Hoover

rudi

I don't really get the last three but I'll go with Delete coz his first one looks real nice.

Quote from: TVs Nick Wealthall on July 13, 2008, 09:04:36 PM
I don't really get the last three but I'll go with Delete coz his first one looks real nice.
All the pictures in the gallery are Fanny's previous mongs, i'm literally playing the gallery.

chocky909

Is there some joke in Fanny's first I'm not getting? Why did ETT mention the clique? I will vote once this is made clear. Thank you.

DocDaneeka

Quote from: chocky909 on July 13, 2008, 09:33:02 PM
Is there some joke in Fanny's first I'm not getting? Why did ETT mention the clique? I will vote once this is made clear. Thank you.
It's in the bookmarks at the top.

Small Man Big Horse

sproggy

Fry

Artemis

Has to be Delete. Not only was his two really good, but Fanny's first shot was a first round effort.

Fry

The Where's Wally with TC's face on it wins it for DELETE

Old Thrashbarg

Delete's first isn't showing up for me (despite using Firefox, IE, a direct link to it, hard refreshing and clearing the cache).

Lee

Delete Delete Delete. (EDIT: although I think you were lucky that Fanny was having an off-day.)

micanio

chocky909

I think I'm going to vote for Fanny Splendid.

Johnny Yesno

alan nagsworth

Fanny splendid. Sorry Delete, I love your second shot but the gallery thing was a bit too "ironic chuckles" for my liking. *shuffles off to play to the gallery for reals*