Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:58:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Koant vs jutl

Started by jutl, July 11, 2008, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koant

Viero_Berlotti

Wow, a quite literally stiff challenge to the Champ jutl there. Cannot wait to see the response, it's got to be special to beat that.

Bogey

Haha, daft cavemen didn't even know of the existence of Greenland!

Super shot nonetheless.

Still Not George

Cerys

Well, that's understandable.  You didn't even realise the computer was switched on earlier.

/evil

joeyzaza

I believe Braintree knows the young man in that painting.

Fry

I'm sorry, i really don't get it. Could someone explain it to me in simple terms, then explain the explanation?

joeyzaza

Quote from: Fry on July 12, 2008, 06:18:18 PM
I'm sorry, i really don't get it. Could someone explain it to me in simple terms, then explain the explanation?

The source photo is of a 3000 year old cave painting. The monged version suggests that the artist had detailed knowledge of Earth's geography, the solar system, and the structure of DNA (did I miss any other stuff?).

Fry

oooohhhhh very good.

If it's not a paedophile/cock joke, it goes over my head.

joeyzaza

Quote from: Fry on July 12, 2008, 06:38:48 PM
oooohhhhh very good.

If it's not a paedophile/cock joke, it goes over my head.

The trick is to wrench your gaze away from the massive throbbing cock.

actwithoutwords

alan nagsworth

Absolutely fantastic, both of you! I'm in awe.

Artemis

Old Thrashbarg

Heh, the bow-tied Triceratops is a great touch.

Koant

Fry

alan nagsworth

This might be obvious, but is the stone cock in the background of that magazine intentional? In fact, isn't it one of the Easter Island heads?

*gobsmacked*

Vitalstatistix

Great match sirs. Intelligent and vulgar!

I vote jutl

Lee

alan nagsworth

Koant I think for starting the round with such a great challenge. jutl nearly got the vote with his first shot but ultimately Koant's second proved better than jutl's second. In my eyes anyway, innit.

Looknorth

Quote from: nagsworth on July 14, 2008, 05:37:17 PM
Koant I think for starting the round with such a great challenge. jutl nearly got the vote with his first shot but ultimately Koant's second proved better than jutl's second. In my eyes anyway, innit.

Virtually impossible to judge. Jutl for the last mong, for moving it along a few hundred years.

Fry

Koant, almost lost me with the serve, but his second shot makes him the winner for me.

KOANT

joeyzaza

Cerys

Despite 'Megaliths - what were we thinking?' I have to vote Koant.  That serve was inspired.