Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Koant vs jutl

Started by jutl, July 11, 2008, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

Pie Pie Eater

Jesus, the most difficult one so far. Koant

Emma Raducanu

Koant's serve was one of the shots of wimblemond 2008, for me but Jutl's return made me laugh more, so

Jutl

micanio

Old Thrashbarg

Nothing in this tournament's made me laugh as much as the first return, so jutl.

actwithoutwords

DRAMA HERE.

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 14, 2008, 07:15:44 PM
Nothing in this tournament's made me laugh as much as the first return, so jutl.

This.

Jutlers for me too. Not sure how many players would be capable of coming back from such a Philipoussis-esque serve.
Best game of the tournament so far.

sproggy

wheatgod

ThickAndCreamy

Still Not George

Koant - for less (obvious) resorting to smut. Although I agree with my beloved, "Megaliths - what were we thinking?" was fucking inspired.

Crabwalk

A match great enough to make me de-lurk from Wimblemong (which has been superb so far) and issue a vote for Koant.

Great reply from Jutl though, and lovely wordplay in 2nd reply. That serve though...

Johnny Yesno

Definitely the best match so far. After much deliberation: Koant, although I did like "Writing: when will we invent it?"

Koant I'm very scared if I get through to the next round and I draw one of them, it curtains for me.

chocky909

Eeny meeny miney jutl. Superb craftmenship from both contenders. I'm in awe.

Marvin

Awesome on both sides, jutl for his first shot though.

I've been thinking and thinking and thinking. jutl's return was just awesome, but I'm going to go Koant for matching it when I thought it was game over. I hope both go through, obviously.

swarfmonkey

Quote from: Cerys on July 14, 2008, 06:12:51 PM
Despite 'Megaliths - what were we thinking?'

I'm voting jutl for that reason. What a classic match, makes me glad I got knocked out.

koant if you'd just put some spunk coming out of the cave-painting-man's cock it would have been yours.

mothman

Tom Rad

ziggy starbucks

amazing mongs but I vote jutl for coming up with a return that matched koant's serve

Small Man Big Horse

Amazing stuff guys, but Jutl just edges it for me.

no_offenc

switchbitch

Very difficult, but jutl, mainly for the words on the first magazine, and especially for the triceratops.  Commiserations to koant if he happens to lose it.