Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: TVs Nick Wealthall v ziggy starbucks

Started by TVs Nick Wealthall, July 11, 2008, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

chocky909

TVs Nick Wealthall. I love both of his mongs but Ziggy's were both excellent.

Small Man Big Horse

Lee

Although Ziggy Starbucks' shots were arguably better executed, "The Mighty Boche" was the first shot to make me laugh out loud this tournament, so my vote goes to TV's Nick Wealthall.

micanio

TVs Nick Wealthall - The Mighty Boche - brilliant....

Braintree

ZIGGY, ZIGGY for that second picture but I did like Nick's effort very much

mothman

Vitalstatistix

wheatgod

switchbitch

Much as I love ziggy as a poster and general all round warm human being, I'm afraid my vote must go to TV's Nick Wealthall.

ziggy starbucks

well its all very close, Nick's 2nd shot was ace so I vote TV's Nick Wealthall

That's insane ziggy!

But then Band of BBC 3 Brothers was beautiful, so... I vote ziggy starbucks.

Derek Trucks

Given that the highest losers rule is still in place for this round, I think I'm going to void people voting in their own matches, nice try guys.

Voting on this one finishes at 1.19am, but I won't get a chance to do a count until tm evening.

ziggy starbucks

at my last count, we are tied 15-15 14-14, so we need more votes to decide it

Derek Trucks

If it's still tied at that at voting end then next vote wins.

Marv Orange

Nick wins for me. Personally cant stand the repetitive and laboured kitchen sink drama clichés of ziggys work.

Marvin

Well, to use an over-used word, that was quite epic. Good game ziggy and best of luck in the future rounds.

ziggy starbucks

well that was some voting

I took a big early lead, then nick mopped up all the votes in the middle and we were neck and neck at the end.

ziggy starbucks

I count it 17-16 16-15.

here's hoping we both get through

I think our votes for each other should be counted, seeing as weekender's vote for himself was included in the total for his 2nd round match

Derek Trucks

If I did count weekender's own vote then I apologise - fortunately it wouldn't have made any difference to the qualifications.  This is why I want to stamp out self-voting, even for your opponent.  I shall try and be a bit more careful when totting up this round, and feel free to point out any mistakes.

no_offenc