Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:49:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2 - Lee v DocDaneeka

Started by Lee, July 11, 2008, 06:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Sorry if you're expecting an image here. My excuse follows:

I was working on something quite epic, which will take a while to finish. I still am, but that's been interrupted by getting my degree results. As it's a 2:1 (as opposed to the 2:2 I was resigning myself to) I don't intend doing anything other than playing Metal Gear Solid 4 for the rest of the evening. Hopefully I should get it finished by Sunday though, which is within the time limit, isn't it?

Cerys

rudi

Well done, sir. I'll be expecting a mong of comparable quality now.

Lee

Quote from: rudi on July 12, 2008, 10:30:28 AM
Well done, sir. I'll be expecting a mong of comparable quality now.

Don't count on it.

And thank you, one and all. I'd like to thank some people, but I did all the work by myself, so I can't.

rudi

QuoteI'd like to thank some people

Not these though, surely...?

Lee

VERY NWS.

Also, this runs in at about 12mb, so bear with it...

And if you can't be bothered to wait for it, here's a still image taken from the above (again, highly NWS):

Spoiler alert
[close]

sproggy

Fry

Artemis

Impressive effort, but are large animated gifs allowed?

Lee

If it would make you feel any better to know that I didn't enjoy making it for a moment, well... I enjoyed it thoroughly. Sorry.

(And apologies also to you SPC, the unwitting victim caught in the monging crossfire)

Artemis - nothing in the rules saying I can't...

Derek Trucks

I'm going to leave it up to the voters to decide whether Lee's effort was valid or not.  But ff anyone does seriously thinks this wasn't cricket do let me know.

Cerys

I think it should come with an epilepsy warning :)

no_offenc

That's fucking brilliant, but I have no idea if it fits within the boundaries of the tournament...

joeyzaza

alan nagsworth

Yeah, sorry to be a stick in the mud but I also feel like this should be still images only. Something about the one frame encapsulating ideas rather than having them stream through several frames. The still image in the spoiler is awesome though.

Uncle TechTip

Ain't much point telling me it's "NWS" when the image is there staring at me.... incriminated.

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on July 14, 2008, 02:26:52 PM
Ain't much point telling me it's "NWS" when the image is there staring at me.... incriminated.

It does say NWS next to Wimblemong 2008 on the 'Boards Index'.

DocDaneeka

Oh I see how it is! You take 3 days to serve and then you return a couple of hours after I post mine! *grumbles*

Lee

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: nagsworth on July 14, 2008, 10:12:00 AM
Yeah, sorry to be a stick in the mud but I also feel like this should be still images only. Something about the one frame encapsulating ideas rather than having them stream through several frames. The still image in the spoiler is awesome though.

Seconded, particularly because I'm on a 56k connection.

ziggy starbucks

tricky one this....

.....erm....

.... DocDaneeka. Good stuff.

mothman