Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:05:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

<Big Incident That Hasn't Actually Happened>

Started by european son, April 20, 2004, 09:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

european son

enough of these threads eh? the United one was clearly bollocks before i pressed *click*, but the Diego one has been irking me all day.

MojoJojo

Newsflash:

Doctor Dre's dead.  he's locked in my basement.

Peking O

If well executed it can be fairly amusing. My Michael Jackson one had a few people scurrying round the internet trying to find out if it was true. At least that provided a few seconds of mirth until someone came along and exposed me for the fraud that I am.

morgs

Here Here, to all the above... Very irritating.

Yes, you are a fraud Peking but I'll forgive you that one!

gazzyk1ns

No, I LOVE trick threads, you're all idiots.

Of course not, nothing against the thread-starters in question, but they're a bad idea, aren't they...

morgs

Well there is certainly a big difference between 'Blair shits on Howard's Head' and 'Bomb goes off at Old Trafford' isn't there?  One we hope will lead to an amusing discussion and the other one is just attention-seeking.

Ritalin required.

Jaffa The Cake

Last one on drugs is a queer, yells Portillo

Pinball

Quote from: "morgs"Well there is certainly a big difference between 'Blair shits on Howard's Head' and 'Bomb goes off at Old Trafford' isn't there?  One we hope will lead to an amusing discussion and the other one is just attention-seeking.

Ritalin required.
I was blowing some steam - see the speed ticket thread ;-)

Normally I try to be accurate in quoting news. Making it up is rather the other extreme, though shurely is the basis of TDT? :-)

morgs

Blowing off steam?  Ritalin required.  I've heard it's excellent!

TDT?  Hmmm, not sure I ever believed in bomb dogs...  But Nirvana doing adverts for "women's things"?  You may have a point there!

Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead.

Sorry, I've just always wanted to post that.