Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:33:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are Take That Back for Good?

Started by imitationleather, April 21, 2004, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

From NME.com.

QuoteTAKE THAT are set to reform later this year - and ROBBIE WILLIAMS will be joining them.

The 'Fab Five', whose acrimonious split eight years ago sparked depression amongst teenagers, are set for a massive reunion at Christmas time.

Gary Barlow let news of the reconciliation slip at a 19 Management party at the Royal Albert Hall in London on Monday (April 19).

"It's not strictly speaking a concert but we're doing something in time for Christmas, and Robbie has definitely signed to do it," said Barlow to today's (April 21) Mirror newspaper in the UK.

Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange will join up with Williams and Barlow, who once vowed never to speak to each other again. The news comes after a spate of programmes on the band - a documentary, 'The Truth About Take That', appeared on Channel 4 earlier in the month.

Mark Owen fuelled rumours of a reformation when he joined former bandmate Robbie on stage at his gigs in Knebworth last year.

Beejezus. Well, I could see other four getting back together since three of them have done almost nothing and Mark Owen's solo career stalled again last year. But Robbie? Don't get me wrong, I hate the boy, but I really can't see what he possibly has to gain from this.

The long-awaited '90s revival is finally here!

Darrell

I can't wait for the inevitable Rock Profile special.

Morrisfan82

QuoteThe 'Fab Five', whose acrimonious split eight years ago sparked depression amongst teenagers, are set for a massive reunion at Christmas time.
That's odd because I was a teenager at the time, and it was their formation that sparked my depression.

Regular John

Quote from: "Darrell"I can't wait for the inevitable Rock Profile special.

Sponsored by Quavers

Goldentony

first boyzone

now this

up next, jimmy ray makes a comeback

smoker

i liked him. are you jimmy ray, lalala la

take that can get fucked though

hencole

I saw the subject line on the front page and thought it was going to say 'Are Take That back for Glastonbury'. It would beat Macca or Oasis anyday.

dan dirty ape

Does this mean Robbie Williams will stop going on about how being in Take That fucked up his life and made him depressed? It can't have been that bad if he's willing to do another gig with them.

imitationleather

Looks like Gary Barlow got a bit of fat lodged in his brain and it sent him dolally for a while...

From NME.com.

QuoteROBBIE WILLIAMS has quashed rumours of a full TAKE THAT reunion.

Williams responded to former band mate Gary Barlow's claims that the band would be reforming at Christmas in today's (April 22) Sun newspaper.

He said: "A Take That reunion? I'm afraid there's more chance of Hell freezing over."

Oh well, that's another dream ruined...