Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:22:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 3: Cardinal Tit Storm v The Boston Crab

Started by Cardinal Tit Storm, July 26, 2008, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Unfortunately, due to the coating of freshly squeezed orange juice now on my screen, I can barely see it anymore.

boxofslice

This is superb. Along with the Gordon Brown one by Miles, two of the best mongs I've seen.

Koant

I actually don't know enough about UK current affairs to get that!

Can anyone fill me in?

boxofslice

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 28, 2008, 11:04:24 AM
I actually don't know enough about UK current affairs to get that!

Can anyone fill me in?

Last week David Cameron had his precious bike, that he rides everywhere on, stolen outside of a local Tesco while he was inside. Since this was posted though he's had it returned and he is happy again. It also echos his rubbish 'hug a hoodie' slogan a few years back.

The thief might have waited until this round was over before returning the bike. Cuh.

I'm glad he's got it back though. I've had my bike nicked and it's not a nice feeling.

Little Hoover

So has TBC just decided to not even bother trying? you should at least have had a go you lazy cunt.

alan nagsworth

Er yeah is it still 72 hours between shots? We've way over-stepped that line with this one.

Quote from: wherearethespoons
Really?

Yes. I know he's an awful Tory tosser who could easily buy another bike, but still. He does seem to be genuinely fond of it.

What is going on with this game then?

Derek Trucks

No word from TBC about not doing a shot in the 72 hours,therefore CTS is through to the quarters.

Crabwalk

I think that is what's referred to by experts as a motherfucking ace

Sorry about that, Cardinal. It's your own fault though, in a way, for an almost unreturnable shot. Although it's mostly my fault for not coming up with a single idea. Anyway, gang: Sorry for being a lazy cunt.

Danger Man

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 01, 2008, 04:17:00 AM
Sorry about that, Cardinal. It's your own fault though, in a way, for an almost unreturnable shot. Although it's mostly my fault for not coming up with a single idea. Anyway, gang: Sorry for being a lazy cunt.

Couldn't you have pretended that someone waved a copy of the Little Red Book in your face and took your PC away to curb your 'revisionist tendencies'?

Although you were, indeed, aced