Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:21:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris at CERN

Started by Neil, July 31, 2008, 02:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Late with this one, but in case you haven't heard by now, Morris visited the Large Hadron Collider at Cern, and you can download a podcast of his visit.  Morris then also wrote an article in the Guardian about his visit. 

That's about it, so let's pad this outdate out a bit by having a quick look at how British comedy is doing in 2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK5IFoHCgQk

Christ.  Oh, it gets worse, Bob "TitttyBangBang" Mortimer is producing it.  How has he gone from being the funnier one in such a vital and important comedy double act, to producing such utterly, unspeakably dreadful crap like TittyBangBang and the above?  Lowest common denominator patheticness.

Finally, I've turned off all search engine indexing to help the site's stability, so please do show some small support for this site by linking back to it if you can, thanks.  Also, many thanks to Derek Trucks for the CaB Radio file hosting as I stupidly forgot him last time round. 

rudi

Heh; it usually takes something special to goad you into updating the front page (EST last time, wasn't it? :)), Neil, and I agree - that clip was enough to elicit an actual out loud groan upon viewing.

Oh Bob, what's happened, love...?

GoochDogHigh5s

Hey Neil
Love the search facility
What?

Oh Bollocks!!

Backstage With Slowdive

QuoteI've turned off all search engine indexing to help the site's stability

Now try reversing the polarity of the neutron flow.

aaron batterham

oh my gosh found intro so offensive - blatant attempts to be other comics, is just well comical.