Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:35:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Romantic Fiction

Started by Table Top Joe, August 05, 2008, 06:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Table Top Joe

A tug at bed time
Jonathon looked at Mary with eyes of want. She was wearing an attractive dress and she looked really attractive in it; very attractive even. She glided slowly up to him like an escalator and rubbed his greasy groin with her tight fist.

"Ooooo", said Jonathon, "Ooooo", he said again.

Mary continued to rub like a tight jumper around Johnny's increasing rod. She jerked it up, down and up again like a horny fox with thumbs. She then undid his zip efficiently and pulled out his tool from his packet like a big crisp.

"Do you want me to chew on your rigid stump?", said Mary.
   "Yeah", said Jonathon. "I want you to".

Her head whet down straight away and moved like a mechanical mouse, taking his sweet log all the way past her taste buds. Her tongue was like a lost ship searching for the safety of the big purple lighthouse whilst trying to avoid the rocks. Her cheeks extended like an accordion, but an accordion with a cock in it. Jonathon was ready to burst like a diseased appendix but then Mary redirected him to her love cavity. Swinging it roughly, gathering pace he went around in her like a cement mixer.

"Harder, harder, harder still", said Mary with sweat falling off her like children off climbing frames.

Eventually Jonathon couldn't last any longer and he dribbled out over her hairless chest, the refuse going in her bellybutton like rain in a quarry. He lay spent over her for the rest of the night. They slept well and dreamt of better times.

the midnight watch baboon

Ginyard

said Dr Cum, the anti-romantic anti-hero.

THE END

Gradual Decline

PART TWO

Miranda laughed again.

"Oh Jeffrey."

Ginyard

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

said Dr Cum, the anti-romantic anti-hero.

THE END

Gradual Decline

Part Three

"Could Satan be the answer?" asked Judy.

Small Man Big Horse

"No, it's only five letters, and the second is a P." Dr Crippin replied.

Ginyard

Down in Crippen's cellar, Pie Piggy Swinehunt prepared for the sex fest. As his prey dangled helplessly from the chains, her nipples clamped with clothes pegs and some rope up her arse, he reached into his pocket and pulled our his penis.

"How very Mills & Boon. My pussy is wet. Pie Piggy Swinehunt, how did you know" said Ms Bitchfork.

"Because all who come to my cellar tremble at the sight of my penis"

"I love you" she sighed.

Pie Piggy walked over to the purple gramophone and put on some Duran Duran and the roof fell in as a punishment and crushed them both to death.

Neville Chamberlain

It was 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. My parents had just gone out to the local town to do the "big shop", which meant that they'd be gone for a good couple of hours. This was my opportunity. My heart was pumping. I could even feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I had watched their car go up the road and out of sight, then I waited another five minutes or so, just in case they'd return unexpectedly because they'd forgotten something. They didn't. The coast was clear. With that, I retrieved the Freeman's catalogue my mum kept on the shelf under the coffee table and ran up the stairs to my bedroom as fast as my legs and the crippling tumescence in my underpants would allow...

Ginyard

Lying down on his Danger mouse duvet, Neville flicked to that most weathered of pages. There, staring back at him, was a strapping six footer in speedos, his muscular left arm raised and touching his colleagues shoulder. The latter had a serious, far away look in his eyes, as if he were modelling and watching the twin towers collapse at the same time. But Neville didn't care, he was focussed on one thing and one thing only, the speedo bulge.

"Oh sweet Jesus mother of satan" groaned Neville as he pulled his fully charged wand. It was bigger than normal, a full 4" at least he noted, as he applied the bryl cream and begin to stroke away.

Prescription Dinosaur

With a pounding heart and frantic feeling in my stomach, I ran up the stairs to my room, closed the door and turned on my laptop. I'd always thought I was to proud to find girls on the internet, but this one was different. So pure, so perfect. I could almost feel the those rich dark eyes imploring me to join her again. Why was Windows taking so long to load up? I knew she was so excited about us being together too, her last lines of communication were almost nonsensical. At last! The reassuring colours of the website appear; I logged on again and furiously searched, clicking on the links I knew would take me to her. Where was she? Would she still be there? I could hardly stand the thought of the countless eyes of all those other perverts on her, sullying her silent dignity. There she is! Oh! Sutton Pub Crawl's new avatar! How I love you!

the midnight watch baboon

My knees twitched at each other as I adopted my favourite crouch, the Freeman's front cover bird cooing encouragement to my trembling thumbs. I quickly fell out of my day clothes and leafed through my bible, as I decided whether to have a str8 play or sidle into my cross-dressing fantasies. A naughty naked run upstairs and back later, my problem melted as I put on my Eddie Izzard CD and selected today's bra and pants wearer to eyeball. I tried to make it slow and steady as I tossed off to Eddie, but any thoughts of a luxurious medium-pacer were lost as I was soon strutt-wanking around the room, the catalogue somehow aloft in my weaker hand as I occasionally stopped to dry-hump a family photo, or mantelpiece adornment. I tried to time my final pulsation in time for an Eddie punchline, but the Freeman's girl had me too quickly and soon a broken string of cock-flob was dancing through the air, before landing on and sliding down the tv screen. I laughed and wiped it off with my dog, enjoying the rainbow effect the wet lump made on the telly. Soon I was too tired for more so I did a roly-poly back into my cupboard and waited for tomorrow.