Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Morris DVD Commentary Project

Started by Neil, August 15, 2008, 05:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Hey folks, please put your name in here if you're at all interested in helping me to make commentaries for Chris Morris stuff.  Also, specify if you want to do a funny one, a serious one, or both.  And also let me know which specific show you'd like to commentate on.  We'll get it all arranged in here.

Ronnie the Raincoat

I'd be interested.  You know me, I'll be the serious one.

Sovereign

I'd like to have a go at that if I could, although i'm undecided as to which show i'd comment on or what style I'd take. Raging anger isn't an option is it?

madhair60

I'm very interested, especially as I've seen almost no Morris stuff.  A first-time viewer's commentary...

Don't kill me

Rexel Matador

Terrifying as the prospect is, I think I'd actually like to try this.  Probably the Day Today, but I suppose everyone will want to do that.  I expect it would be half serious half funny.  I have a friend in mind who I could do it with - we could just do a few takes and see what came of it.  If it's shit we've only lost a few hours of our lives and a little bit of dignity and wasted a small amount of your time.  I'm really selling this to you aren't I.

eluc55

I'd be interested, not sure what style, I'd have to think. A serious one actually appeals in a way, especially with brass eye.

Ginyard

If he writes everything and does all the work then I'll offer my voice as Sexton's subconscious.

Derek Trucks

I wouldn't mind having a go at a serious one for Brass Eye: Decline as in my opinion it's the most interesting (if possibly the least successful in execution and cohesion) as nobody's entirely sure about its origins and formation i.e. is it a mish-mash of pieces initially intended for other episodes, was it orginally going to be 'Religion' etc.

no_offenc

I'd have a go at this, though I have no idea what I'd say or how I'd say it.

biniput

Do you mean spoken word?? Over what? or written?

The Plaque Goblin

Hey! Perhaps visual commentaries could be done for the radio shows.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: The Plaque Goblin on September 02, 2008, 07:02:39 PM
Hey! Perhaps visual commentaries could be done for the radio shows.

That's a quite awesome idea. I could do something but it could take a LONG time to do a full show...