Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:06:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BEERS

Started by xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx, August 21, 2008, 08:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx

Gradual Decline

xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx

That girl is good looking. At least in comparison to that melted-faced Russian swimmer that rudi fancies.

chocky909

boki

Now you fucks are fuckin' talking.  Beer, yes.  Beery beers.  I just had a beer at home, and now I'm going to go and have one in a bar (well, after I've showered 'cos I steeenk)

Blue Jam

boki

Who the fuck are those cunts?  Aaaah, it duzzenmarrer - c'mere, Blue Jam, giz a hug, I fugginluvzyer...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

French Queer Eye for the straight guy i think. GBLAMZZ I'M JACK BAUER!

Marty McFly

buttgammon

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 21, 2008, 11:37:40 PM

Oh my God, one of them's called Ben as well. So, chap in the middle of that picture that looks like a cunt, care to tell us your username on here?

Baxter

SPC, you'll be receiving a love-letter from me shortly.

ThickAndCreamy

Quote from: buttgammon on August 22, 2008, 11:41:07 AM
Oh my God, one of them's called Ben as well. So, chap in the middle of that picture that looks like a cunt, care to tell us your username on here?
Unfortunately it's me. I had a sex change operation man moons ago and evidently my feminine features still shine through.

Also;

It may be a racist beer but I like it.

If I didn't have the taste of horrible day old beer in my mouth I might be inclined to actually want a beer.

rudi

Quote from: xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx on August 21, 2008, 08:25:19 PMThat girl is good looking. At least in comparison to that melted-faced Russian swimmer that rudi fancies.

Now I know you're an idiot.

wheatgod

Catalogue Trousers

Caroline

tater pie

Oh my god it comes in a CAN!!!!

fanny splendid

Neville Chamberlain

I am currently suffering from the after-effects of this stuff:

Reinheitsgebot my ploppy arse!

purlieu

This is the best thing ever:

tater pie

non capisco

Man In A Can!

That looks like it's been a shop window for 15 years, the picture bleaching in the sun.

mothman

gmoney

tater pie

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on September 11, 2008, 09:15:40 AM
I am currently suffering from the after-effects of this stuff:

Reinheitsgebot my ploppy arse!

This looks sooooo nice.  I think I might have to go to the pub right now!

Quote from: non capisco on September 11, 2008, 03:56:33 PM
That looks like it's been a shop window for 15 years, the picture bleaching in the sun.

It does, I wish I knew where this shop was - I'd drink a 15 year old Alpine lager from a can...  I'm beginning to sound like SPC now

bennett

Now this is a racist beer...

...and I love it, having grown up spending my childhood summers seperated from the brewery in Faversham by a mere brick wall.  Lovely stuff.

bennett

and a couple more examples of one of my favourite advertising campaigns...