Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:40:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucking Lazy Big Ron Thread

Started by @ssmaster, April 22, 2004, 01:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

Always one to jump on a band wagon, lets all mong the prema tanned one himself.

hands cold, liver warm

Nonsense, that's ace.

Disturbingly though, that chap third from left with both hands in the air does look like you.

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"Disturbingly though, that chap third from left with both hands in the air does look like you.

ta, showing those photos of myself was a really good idea. Well done hand cold etc

Regular John

His choice of attire for the press conference at which he announced his resignation was not really the best choice....

untitled_london

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Regular John"His choice of attire for the press conference at which he announced his resignation was not really the best choice....

snigger.....oh I mean snergo

BagJob

Flook

Wish I thought of this earlier but...

oh dear Ron Ron Ron, oh dear Ron Ron

sproggy

Racism is a pigment of the imagination

Kyle

Big Ron launches the annual "Coon" hunt.

Abbie

Quote from: "sproglette"Racism is a pigment of the imagination

Lovely Jubbly!

@ssmaster

Cerys

Darrell

He looks more like the Pope in that one.

untitled_london

top mongingall round

:)) :)) :))

Elliot

Can someone put a caption to this. Im far too stoned to come up with anything worthwhile. Being stoned has prob got nothing to do with it.

"Force out of the football game, Ron Atkinson has found work with fellow racist Jim "chalkie" Davidson as his assistant in a new magic show , "Yo! Nigga", to tour Kenya later in the summer"

see, I told you it would be shit

Nearly Annually

I've been sent but one poxy pic on the email rounds, of waving Nig Bro pasted in front of a klan of ku klux. This here place kicks interweb derriere. Well done, lovely mongers.

Quick one:

Mama ... they done gone tekken ma job from me ...

Rats

It's "mammy" not "mama", go on, gercha back down that old swanny ribber. There's a Jim Davidson gig on tonight.

Nearly Annually

Oh yes, that's right. I was thinking either Phil Collins or Lena Zavaroni wasn't I. The infinite shame.

@ssmaster

sproggy

There's no way I'm letting anyone out-gross the sproglette

hands cold, liver warm