Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:16:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 - Trophy challenge

Started by Derek Trucks, August 31, 2008, 01:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Trucks

Before the final gets underway, I though it might be fun to keep other mongers (including those who didn't get to play this year) involved by giving you the challenge of designing the trophy for the year's competition.  Once the final is over the winner of WM 2008 can choose which one they want as the winning entry.  So you've probably got at least a week for ideas, hopefully they'll be as good as the mongs during the tournament.

weekender

Not my work, but I think it makes a nice trophy anyway.

weekender

It's a golden turd on a cushion with some sort of weird symbols in the background.

If no-one else posts then I DEMAND* that this is used as the trophy.

*Reeeeally strongly

Cerys

Possibly this is why no-one has posted an alternative.

weekender

Even if someone else posts a better trophy, I shall still claim this as my "I beat Cerys in a Wimblemong competition using MSPaint" trophy.  Maybe that's what the symbols actually mean?

Cerys

No, the writing translates as 'man of seven days / writer of obscenity / terminates in this'.  As well you know.

weekender

Oh, I thought it was 'Crippled old mother / No longer has any soul / Flame put out by child'.  Sorry, I'm not very good at reading foreign.

We need a haiku roast thread, don't we?

Cerys

You just made me cry.  I hope you're happy.

weekender

Amazing woman
Creates child with big future
Better than this cunt

Cerys

Okay, now that actually did make me cry.

Ahem.

Little Hoover

I VOTE CERYS. you lose again weekender, my god you suck at this.

Cerys

Yay!  Thought you'd gone soft for a moment back there.

Artemis

I'm trying to work out the online equivalent of grabbing the monopoly board and throwing it all in the air like a stupid child when I have to sell Liverpool Street Station to pay for some poxy hotel on Old Kent Road, which some cunt's bought and put like a billion hotels on, thinking he's very clever for buying the cheapest property then building on it like some crazy, er, builder.

IF I CAN'T WIN NO-ONE CAN.

Fuck you all.

(Except you. I quite like you.)

weekender

I believe what you are referring to is known as a 'flounce'.