Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:35:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Final: ziggy starbucks v miles

Started by ziggy starbucks, September 01, 2008, 02:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic game. Clay cyclist shooting is just the perfect shot.

Miles

eluc55

First shot was even stevens (ie. both fantastic), second shot went to ziggy and third shots on par, maybe leaning towards Ziggy... so....

ZIGGY FOR THE WIN.

(although special mention to Miles for producing the best "looking" mongs)

Little Hoover

I'm abstaining from voting because I can't decide, unless ziggy or miles can  do something to persuade me to vote for them.

Gradual Decline

Old Thrashbarg

Ziggy Starbucks for greater consistency. Miles's first was probably the best shot, but the other two weren't quite as good as Ziggy's triumvirate.

chocky909

Miles impressed me especially with his Clarkson and his Morris mongs but for overall inventiveness and hilarity my vote is going to ziggy starbucks. Superb stuff.

I have to vote Ziggy for the Suicide Olympics. That noose logo was a stroke of genius though Miles.

boxofslice

Miles' mongs were technically better but my vote goes to Ziggy for his themes and ideas.

Vitalstatistix

We're all winners here!

ok, I vote Ziggy, but only just.

Miles and Miles and Miles and Miles and Miles and Miles and Miles and Miles

jaydee81

NoSleep

Small Man Big Horse

Twas a great match, with every shot being really impressive, but Ziggy's final shot was especially superb stuff, so he gets my vote.

Cerys

Miles for the clay cyclist shooting, plus general fantasticitude.

wheatgod

For me, it comes down to a head to head between M's first and Z's last.

And ZIGGY just takes it, at the wire.

Sheldon Finklestein

Miles just edges it for visual brilliance, though Z had some excellent concepts.

It's a tough call, and I don't like being forced to choose between them like this. Zigster has been excellent throughout, but I think Miles just edges it for me. His images all have that indefinable 'right click >> Save Picture As...' factor.

Congratulations to both, of course.

wherearethespoons

Ziggy by Miles (see what I did?).

Nah, Ziggy just about stole it for me. Superb game.

ThickAndCreamy

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

rudi

Fuck me, that was awesome. I am in awe. Awed, if you will.

Ziggy by the slenderest of noses, like a tiny Concorde.

weekender

Ziggy - mainly for the sheer bleakness of the first shot, which I feel both competitors tried to improve on in bleak terms but ultimately couldn't.

DocDaneeka

Ziggy Starbucks is my vote, loved miles clarkson shot though.

Angst in my Pants

Absolutely excellent final, well done to both of you - all of the shots made me do one of those LOL thingies.

Incredibly close call, but Ziggy gets my vote.

Little Hoover

Ok I've decided to go for Ziggy, The incredible blowjob he just gave me last mong just clinches it by the tiniest fraction.

mothman